Needing to cut...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by jessiebelle, Jul 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessiebelle

jessiebelle Member

I want to cut so badly. It is all I can think about at the moment. But I know if I do, and my doctor finds out, I will be put back in hospital. I have already been in twice over the past two weeks, I don't want to go in again.
    I have to see the doctors and councillors everyday at the moment. They tell me that if I want to cut, to call them. But if I call them now, they will put me in hospital. If I don't call them, and they find out that I have been cutting, they will put me in hospital. Even if they suspect that I will cut, and don't think I'm safe on my own, they will put me in hospital. I know that I'm not safe on my own, but I don't want to go back. I just want all the shit to stop. I just want to cut, so that for five minutes I will feel okay again. It's the only thing right now that will make me feel better.

2. mynewusername

mynewusername Active Member

aww i really feel for you. i feel the need everyday at the moment but i dont see doctors for that very reason. i dont trust them. i dont think they have my best interests at heart. maybe im being paranoid. i wish i could be more help other than to say that you are not alone in this. i am also feeling the same things and i think there are also a lot of other members of this forum that feel the same, we are here for each other x

3. Jeserai

Jeserai Well-Known Member

If you agreed on calling them when you feel the need to cut. It think you should call them. It doesn't mean you will be hospitalized immediately, but maybe just talking already can help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.