needs to be said..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by *dilligaf*, Aug 18, 2007.

1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

where does he get off having a go at me? whats it to do with him? would he rather see me dead than off work sick? cos thats how it's starting to feel. :blink:
    my uncles just been moaning at me for not being at work, told me I'd ''had an easy year'' hmmm, hold on...last november i was in hospital after taking an od, happened a few more times in december/january. i split with the person i was with at the time, got hurt by someone, then my nan started getting worse. then my nan died in front of me two months ago, had to deal with the funeral and everything, then my uncle died and i had to go through another funeral, the person im in love with lives in another city, im skint, have fallen out with my best mate, have started self harming again...all in one year. and added to all of that, the whole time i have been suicidal, thinking about doing things, and i have been self harming. PLEASE TELL ME HOW IVE HAD AN EASY YEAR?!?!?!?!
    admittedly it could have been worse, i know a lot of people have it worse than me, and im not self pitying here but COME ON!!!
    when i tried telling him i was getting bad again he said ''your not doing anything stupid are you??'' by which he means cutting. thanks phil, i KNOW its stupid, i know its a bad thing to do, im ashamed that i do it ok, i don't need people like you reminding me!! :mad:
    before anyone knew i was cutting me and phil were talking one day and he turned around to me and said ''if I ever find out you've done something like that I'll break both your legs'' cheers, JUST what I needed to hear.
    meh, oh well, as he said...i've had an easy life. suppose i'd better shut up whingeing about it eh. :mellow:

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

someone atleast agree with me that im in the wrong?? :cry:

3. syntaxerror

syntaxerror Antiquities Friend

it doesn't sound like an easy life to me - sounds like a really rough year there...I don't know why people have to be so insenstive.

4. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

ignore your uncle and i'm not saying to cut, but ignore him he obviously doesn't even know what stress is, and it sounds to me like you've had plenty this year. do i feel this excuses the cutting..not really...but it does make it a little more understandable. hang in there sam things will not stay on this same track forever and like i said ignore your uncle it sounds like he needs a reality check.

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hun, he was out of order for saying what he did. I was quite shocked at the way he was coming out with some things to be perfectly honest. You have had a hard year and you know that. Ignore him.

6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

thank u all!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

deeeeeeeeeeep down i know he was wrong, but it fecking hurt.

gonna go get pissed to take it all away :dance:

woot