Neeed support so, so, so much

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lonely101, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lonely101

Lonely101 Well-Known Member

Im completely exhausted despite sleeping for 2 weeks...

im completely exhausted....Ive gotta get all my essays done this week, deadline last one this week

I really need some support, some motivation, as Im beginning to be very scared in my gut and feeling gutted as i know if i dont get them done this week i will fail the degree again

my mom is not helping at all, because she's taking childish tantrums at me and my dad today...

im already exhausted and its only 3pm

Really need so much support today....really need a friend to help me through the week :( BADLY and i aint got any friends....i havent got anyone to turn to this week

scared as brain is in focus mode today unlike last week (when my head was confused with streesss), but the exhaustion is wiping me out, thus, the focus is useless cos tiredness is.....well, you know when you cant stop sighing from exhaustion
  2. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

hi, my PM is open if you want to chat, sorry your feeling so exhausted lately, where all here to listen and to offere support, just keep posting :) :hug:
  3. Lonely101

this my last chance, you know...if i can pull through things will get better in my life... ill b independent....if i dont, things are going to be really really bad €, and i just cant go thru it again the controlling

feel really alone....

please reply

very drowsy, so falling asleep

but please talk to me , n help me
  4. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

have you still got work left to do?? im sure if you see this as your last chance then you really will work hard at it, and i really hope that you will get through this, and you will gain your independance, hang in there :)
  5. max0718

max0718 Well-Known Member

Hi Lonely,

I'm going through something similar in that I'm on my last chance at university as well. Have to finish my project by January or else I can't get my degree, and things will start spiraling out of control for me.

So if you'd like someone to talk to, send me a pm. I try to check in once a day.

All the best!

6. Lonely101

5.30am now (woke up), and starting to study for the day, but i know by 12 ill be exhausted

do you think i could get all essays done in a week?

:cry: :depressed
  7. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

You can do it!!!!! :)

study for 2 hours and take a 15min break to get a drink, 5mins in fresh air and maybe 5 mins here. I just finised college last yr and i know its hard but you can do CAN do it!
  8. Lonely101

I just had a cup of tea and im getting exhausted ... is it the cafeine?

So so scared, I hope I can do it...cos then everything will turn around and get better...if i can

:cry: :worried:
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2009
  9. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

Take 5 mins to get some fresh air and then go back to study. Your putting off the study by being here. come back here for your breaks :)
  10. Lonely101

like i shouldve been graduating today :depressed: ...and this is the secnd time this has happened due to really crap situations :(

and i still have to get essays written by end of 19 dec
  11. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Good luck.

One step at a time.
  12. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

you can do it step at a time deep breaths... try and stay possitive and focused xxxx
  13. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I agree with the OP that you should get up once an hour go outside and get some fresh air..It will help clear your mind..And it will help you from wanting to sleep..Go for a short walk or something to get the blood flowing..
  14. Lonely101

Thanks so much ... long way to go ... so scared, hope I can :(

my professors given me some chances :)

my mom can be so controlling ... makes life very difficult and isnt resolved or satisfied until she's knocked the happiness out of you, then she's satisfied and resolved (then she says, when she's got the impact, "oh i dont wanna talk about this anymore" [after forcefully shouting at me, so I've no resolve]... she likes having control over my happiness, only when she grants it ... now you can be... but if anyone else makes me happy she takes it away ... she takes it away ... until your unhappy and angry cos of it, then she becomes resolved and satisfied she's still got impact ...
  15. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

hey i no how scary this could be, but have you ever tried talking to your mom about how she makes you feel?? just a thought :) hope ur ok :)
  16. Lonely101

yes, it just makes it worse and more intensely forceful ... so i just said nothing instead, the other day , and ignored her, went to my room, closed my door and studied ... and she came around to realize, and she stopped being hostile, and became really nice, then i fall back into being open with her...its when im openly communicating with her, that she gets extremely controlling ... when i keep secrets, she gets really nice and tries to find her way around what you're keeping from her, or why you're so happy ...

today though i was feeling vulnerable , so my defenses weren't up ... i wasnt pre-empting today, my mistake again
  17. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

18. Lonely101

i could really do with one of those right now, a nice hug
  19. Lonely101

so seriously scared though, you know when you feel gutted ... that type of scared
  20. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

you can have another cyber one :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.