• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

negative

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellierose

Public Access
I have always been negative about myself in terms of feeling ugly or fat or anything it is hard to love myself after being raped so many fucking times but i wanted to post to try to see if i can feel better :) if you dont like bones then id skip cus ive had a eating disorder aka my fault for starving myself and only recently am i finding the guts to get better to look after myself
I fight with myself if i want to get better or do i want to suffer as all my life all i have done is suffer i get nope support even when i reached out i try to make myself feel better and i try to overcome being nicknamed 'you got raped'by my dad.
I am fighting and it will take a very long tricky dirt track to get back to a normal size and to feel like i can love myself within my own body. I don't hate my body just feel traumitised from all the abuse which lead to a eating disorder which really fucked my life up

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$256.00
Goal
$255.00