Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by cloudy, Jul 25, 2010.

1. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

i'm stuck living next door to a skank bitch that tried to come between me and my boyfriend. i am not moving again, i am tired. yesterday the skank and who ever was driving decided to wait to move until i got up to them from a block and a half away. someone told me that they think that was passive aggressive behavior on their part.

now i know not to worry about this and call the cops if they start in on me. i just wanted to vent. its always something going on. never find peace. next thing you know, the idiots across the street will start in on me.

anyone ever dealt with a dumb neighbor?
  2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Don't get me started on neigbours!!!
    I've had/got them all....
    from the loud drinking parties, the arguments and door banging, the barking dogs, etc.....
    All sent to make our lives more hell..
    Calling the police is a good idea ...better not to buy into the games they are playing.....
    I hope things settle down for you....
  3. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I had this guy blowtorch his driveway, claiming he was 'trying to kill weeds'
  4. Prof.Bruttenholm

Prof.Bruttenholm Well-Known Member

I had a raid on one of my neighbors, huge drug bust.

I also hate my neighbors kids, one day, I saw these two little skinny b-words, maybe eleven or twelve, throw a huge rock at one of my nicer neighbors vans.

Stupid kids.
  5. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

We used to live at the end of a cul-de-sac and people would dog fight there. It infuriated me.

I've had kids blow up my mailbox three times now. One was a gang thing with a real bomb, the other two were dumb teenages playing with firecrackers.

I've got these people across the street who are so picky about their yards. i know we must drive them nuts. One guy mows everyday, even in the rain and in the night time. He also is cutting down all his big beautiful trees. I hate him. The other one, he goes out and hand picks the tiniest weeds out. Like I said, they have to hate us. Every time h cuts down a tree I find a way to plant a new one!