Neighbors Harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudy

I wanted to document this some where in case something bad happens. I have been putting up with this guy who lives with some relatives across the street where I live harassing me pretty much since they moved in at the beginning of this year. While I don't think he will hurt me, but do believe he will send someone after me at the most who will probably yell at me elsewhere and start a fight. He yells at the house almost daily, ho and or/*****. My bf does not believe that he is yelling at me. I have not called the police on him as of yet mainly because he will lie and say he's not yelling at me, of course. i don't expect him to come right out and say "yeah i've been yelling at her!". He's also been sitting in his car at night and i feel like he may be watching the house. when my bf comes and sees me he yells while he is around but my bf doesn't seem to hear him.

i am hand writing some stuff down. its boggles my mind as to why this guy cares to bother me.
before any of you ask, i DO take my medicine.

cloudy

hoe and w****. lets see, im not a prostitute and i dont sleep around on my bf. you;re male maybe you know what his fucking problem is.

cloudy

he yells at my house/room while he is outside in his yard. sometimes when i am pulling up i hear him yelling from inside the house loudly.

cloudy

i don't know if he would shoot me or not but if he's that aggressive i wouldn't be surprised. ignoring him for the most part. i am on the mental side and i've done been told everything including the stuff at class is me being paranoid. working on not caring pretty much. very hard when you're worried about physical harm. most people dislike me without knowing me. so, he's not the first person to yell.

any suggestions would be a okay.

you need to start documenting it so you can take it to the police. videotape his outbursts, that way you have evidence with date and time stamp. don't let this escalate. you don't know what will happen next.

cloudy

i don't think anything is going to happen. i can't document it because i don't have a tape recorder/ or voice recorder. he's not going to yell at me when i am outside. any other suggestions?

cloudy

i may however go to the police and have them keep a record of this in case something does happen. they may not believe me, but maybe it will help.

i don't think anything is going to happen. i can't document it because i don't have a tape recorder/ or voice recorder. he's not going to yell at me when i am outside. any other suggestions?
you should try and borrow one. how can you hear him if you are not both outside? is he yelling that loudly that you can hear him from inside your house? if so you should be able to get that on tape or on video. don't take any chances. he's the one who sounds crazy, not you. i know it's hard sticking up for yourself when you have a mental illness but you have to protect yourself.

sunshinesblack

hey maybe still try to document in writing too, like what was screamed ,when/time of day. You may find its connected to a certain day of the weeck or around that day, if there will be an investigation it can be linked to stuff hes doing like maybe why hes more upset then, or he has more free time on that day/time of day, and shows you are aware of a situation and its not just impressions and things in your head.

I had people scream at me too, mostly my name and if there where in public they would just hiss or whisper it so it took me about 1 year after i got away from them, till i stoped thinking I hear my name whispered everywhere by random people (similar sounds) :(

Also if hes screaming that loud doesn't it bother the neighbors? And are you sure its at you? Maybe he just talks like that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00