nervous about coming back into chatroom

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by KatyKate, Nov 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KatyKate

KatyKate Antiquities Friend

:hiding: :tumbleweed:

I don't know whats wrong with me, but I've been logged on for a while now, but can't make that step back into the chatroom...its been nearly two weeks that i've been away and I just keep hovering over entering today :doh:

Do I have anything to be nervous about? :nerves: :confused: :help:

:wave: Kate xxxxxx

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

did something bad happen last time you were in chat?

3. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

all you can do is go in when you feel you're ready to. if you're not comfortable being in chat yet then its okay. it just might take more time.

4. KatyKate

I was a bit of an idiot...got a weeks ban...was very drunk and said things which must have been bad but can't remember any of it...just feel a bit of an idiot still.

5. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

oh i remember you posted about this before. but i also remember you apologized. we all make mistakes. i say go back in when you are ready. people will understand. you could even say sorry when you pop back in to chat, if the same people are there. it's okay.

6. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

exactly what I was going to say.

7. Darkness Inside

Darkness Inside Account Closed

Dont worry about it, lol Im on the last day of my week's ban. It will be okay. People tend to know when people are drunk. So they should know you didnt mean it.

8. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

what about goign on and lurking for a bit?
    thats what i do normally coz people seem to know other poeople and talk to them and stuff and not other random people.

uinless people know you personally and talk to you that is.
    i dont have theat problem tho!

9. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I'm not a fan of the chat, but I wouldn't worry about it. You apologized, it should be fine.

10. Ronny

Ronny Banned Member

Sometimes i get like with MSN messenger as well and for me i think it's because i cannot deal with my friends or i am scared of them but you know that's so silly because they are all so nice to me! sigh

11. KatyKate

:thanks: to everyone who has posted a reply to me on here...i appreciate it.

:cheer: I finally made the leap and went back into the chatroom last night....and was welcomed back without recriminations...i should have known better really. :stars:

Everyone has always been so lovely in there, so I don't really know why I was so nervous about it. :)

Anyway thanks again...it did help. :cool:

:wave: Kate xxxxxxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.