Nervous breakdown

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Leiaha, May 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Anyone know the signs of an impending nervous breakdown?
  2. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you're finding things tough atm Lea.

No real advice, but I'm thinking of you & sending you lots of hugs.

:hug: :console: :arms:

Please take care xx
  3. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

I don't know if there are any clear signs as a "breakdown" means just that. It's sudden and unexpected. But because you're asking you're clearly having some trouble with life. You need to do whatever is right for you and your situation. If it's certain people in your life then you need to steer clear of them. I've noticed in life that most people are addicted to other people. Being around them I mean. Even people that are very bad for them. I keep to myself alot because so many people in life have let me down. It's lonely, very lonely. But I can tell you this. It's much more peaceful then being around those that will hurt you.
  4. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

I totally agree Right U R Ken. I isolated long ago and mainly I have stayed that way. People are not the issue this time. Yes it is more peaceful, no, I dont actually find it that lonely to be honest. Thanks for replying :)
  5. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Thanks Claire :hug:
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Lea, I found that when I had my nervous breakdown that I became withdrawn and quit caring, and basically had given up..Thats all I remember about it other than I attempted to OD twice when I was in that state of mind..Please if you are feeling like this get some help because we don't want anything to happen to you!! Love You!! Bro
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.