nervous new person

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by raymondo, May 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raymondo

raymondo New Member

dont really know what to say just hoping to find some support.

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello raymondo.. welcome to SF.. look around here some first.. then maybe another post talking some about what you are going thru now. hope you get to feeling safe and able to talk on here.. got any questions about here please let us know.. tc, Jim

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF raymondo. Many of us didn't know what to say when we first joined. It took me several months to get up the courage to even post so yoy are already ahead of where I was when I found SF. As you get more comfortable here the words will come and we will be here to listen. If you would rather not be open on the forum just yet but feel you could share on a more individual level, feel free to PM me or any other staff member. You will find lots of support from our members. That is part of what this forum is all about. Take care :hug:

4. unnoticed

unnoticed Well-Known Member

Welcome. Don't be nervous. We are friendly :) PM if you want to talk.

5. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Welcome raymondo. Nothing to be nervous of. I'm not here to judge you. I'm here for support, same as you. Feel free to talk whenever you're ready.

6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi raymondo, welcome to SF...it's not easy to know what to say at first, but it usually gets easier as you post more. Glad to have you with us. :)

7. letty

letty Banned Member

Hi Raymondo, welcome, you came to the right place for support the people here are awesome, caring , people. nice to meet you.

8. raymondo

raymondo New Member

Thank you everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.