Nervous

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Brokenness, Apr 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brokenness

Brokenness Well-Known Member

I have a plan ready and was committed to it, but now as time gets closer I'm nervous. Like how stomach feels before going on a dollar coaster. Some of my actions today tho make me feel like I burnt some bridges. So again I am waffling, and that makes me angry with myself. I'm sorry if I am such a mess and a failure and stupid and if I offended anyone here ever. I can't get anything right anymore. I feel backed into a corner. Only way that I could feel worse is if I don't do it. That's powerful motivation. Why do I hesitate? Keep waiting for some last minute HOPE to pop up... Is that possible????

2. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Brokenness
    Please speak to crisis team, call the emergency services
    speak to your cpn/mental health team or go to the hospital.
    can you talk about whats making you feel this way?

3. Brokenness

Brokenness Well-Known Member

I'm sick, lonely, no one really loves me, I have no purpose. I have anxiety and PTSD. I suffered repeated rape and abuse ... As a CHILD. No one gets over that. It's choice between this daily torture and nothingness. I've lost interest in all my hobbies and things I like. I can't feel like a whole person.

4. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

I am so sorry to hear you going through a lot right now.
    I can truly empathasis with how your feeling right now
    does anyone know offline bout your plans?

5. Riley2004

Riley2004 Member

It is possible for some last hope. You really helped me today and I thank you so much.
    I PM'd you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.