Nervous

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Hurted, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Tommorow i will visit psihologyst, first time in my life...
    From the second to second im becoming more nervous... I dont know if i should go... With telling all problems to psihologist i will feel very insecure, because hiding some things make me feel safe... also i wont feel free... i just dont know what to do, im so fucking nervous... im also ashamed...

2. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

If i will go to psihologyst tommorow, there is no way out... I will have to go every week... i dont know if i want this... maybe i can help myself, i didnt even try in past 3 months, i rather cut and steal antidepressive pills from my mother than try to do anything... i dont know...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2008
  3. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I would feel so unfree... i wont be able to cut, cause psihologyst can tell it to my mother if it wont stop (im only 16)... and... it would be strange to telling all my private things to stranger...

4. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

Oh don't worry. If they're a good psychologist they can really help. I've never had a psychologist. I've had a therapist, she helps somewhat. But I always think that psychologist seem more interested in what you have to say. Good luck!

5. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

well... i know that it would help, but im just not ready... same is for cutting,... i promised many time that i will stop but deep in my mind i know that i will do it again... its very hard, i have never felt so bad in my entire life...
    But i was thinking today... all i do is to complain how bad life is and try nothing... i mean i did try a lot until i realised that i failed everywhere... but i have to stand up and try again...

6. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

I know how it feels. It takes a long time to heal. You've got to do things to get your mind off of it. Be as happy as you can be.

7. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

i cant go...:sad:

8. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Just go seriously. I was nervous when I first went. but they don't judge and they have probably heard alot worse stuff. It is difficult to open up especially to people you dont know/trust. It may be intimidating, but it may also help. alot of people dont get the chance to see professionals, so embrace it. You'll feel better once it's over with !

9. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Well... what i am afraid is, that i will have to visit psihologyst for at least 3 months, every week, even if i am not going to like it...:mellow:

10. Blackness

Blackness Guest

So?
    what did you think they could cure you in one day? these things take time. Are you being forced to go? With me I could leave at anytime...
    The bottom line is..do you want to get HELP? or continue the way you are and possibly get worse? thats the choice you have to make.

11. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

i know that they cant cure me in 1 day... but if i will not like, i will still have to go, cause im 16... no, i am not forced, but im scared...

12. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

The first hurdle is the haedest. Once you have gotten over that you may find the psychologist will be able to help you. Remember that they are there to help you and not to judge! Let us know how it goes.
    xxx

13. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Well... i did go:)
    Lol it was strange... however, next time i will see her in march:)