1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

neurones on fire

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Scully, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I can't stop thinking, and I know I'm doing on speculation, what's dangerous, but I keep that in mind, and of course I don't validate my theory, without proof. But.... when I see my whole story, I can't stop wondering, why? Why in the end, knowing my legal father was a violent man, told by her family, by her in-laws, and by the ex he indeed was a dangerous man, why did she marry him? You ALL wonder.

I was told that BEFORE they got married, he made her abort. HE says 5 months, some don't even know. Some say... but nothing special. I think my mother married him because she was pregnant. There's a possibility the one supposed to be aborted in late 1979 was me. Who could have possibly known?

My grand-mother wasn't there at my birth. She was there for all her grand-children's birth. But mine. She was at an aqua therapy, a spa. Something she had registered to, a long time earlier, she told me herself. She could have very much indeed predicted when I would be borne. Unless... unless I wasn't borne when I was supposed to be borne. And then I would understand the whole thing. She knew she was pregnant with Christopher, or hesitated between the two, and didn't want to abort. So the solution was to marry him.

------------------------------------------------------

I feel lots of mixed stuff, because I think it is very very possible. But I can't check. Unless Christopher accepts to make a DNA test with me (confidential I swear).

:confused: :sadyes:

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Big hugs Alexia :hug: I'm around if you want to talk!

3. leeone

leeone Member

Hang in there. Were all with you.

4. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Thanks, appreciated.