Never again...Oh I always say that..

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by PandorasToybox, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

A few nights ago...can't remember when, as many people, I OD on a certain med. Um yeah, I had a nice loooooong, deeeeep sleep & woke up & felt like I could vomit up my insides, but it felt there was a solid wall between my gut & my throat/mouth so I couldn't vomit. For the next 8 hours I went thru hell & back. I felt amazing the next day though ... now I'm probably going to be put in the hospital when the counselor finds out... if he finds out ....& thats an "if" as in "if" I can a hold of him before 2010 :huh:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you stay feeling well and i hope your honest with councillor and let him decide what next steps need to be taken next. Stay WELL okay and use us next time instead of the pills. We won't make you sick

3. PandorasToybox

Aw thanks Mary. Yaaa I definitely need to be honest with the counselor otherwise I'll get out of control again. Its like impulsive behavior ... I need to sit down w/ him & work a plan out. I'll definitely be telling him about the OD.
    I always get antsy & hesitant about what I say around counselors .. some want me locked up & others truly want to take the time to help. You just never know!

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Koi,

Did you tell your therapist that you attempted? How did it go? :hug:

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Just wondering how you are doing...big hugs, J

6. PandorasToybox

Hey guys,

So I went & told my counselor everything ... but since my parents seperation I havent been feeling depressed at all... its odd to feel happy & not scared.

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad you were able to be honest with your counselor. Maybe your depression has eased with your parents seperartion because the stress level at home is not as high. just a thought. :hug:

8. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

I learned the hard way to. ODing is horrible.

Glad you made it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.