Never be in a real crisis and need chat

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by kath, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Enough said?

2. junkie

junkie Guest

I don't get it.

3. kath

kath Well-Known Member

oops thats me sorry.What i meant was im really not doing too great today.Chat would allow me to talk to people a little more than the forum but i cant get it to load so i am struggling alone,struggling to keep safe.

4. junkie

junkie Guest

Sorry, I've never used the chat so I wouldn't know how to help you.

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Kath, we can meet on AIM if you'd like. Just let me know. Sorry you can't get chat to load tonight.

6. kath

kath Well-Known Member

i think the adverts by Google at the top of this thread yesterday or the day before were more appropriate to me......couldnt be more appropriate right now.........they were all about making a will......they just fitted so well.......except i have nothing to leave anyway.......and even if i did i would have no energy for will maing by now.........but they just seemed more fitting giving the sitaution......though adverts about remembering someone youve lost arent exactly detached from my sitaution......except nobody would would want to remember me.....or maybe i wouldnt want anyone to remembner me....maybe thats it.....i would be horrified,absolutely horrified.

i shouldnt be even be writing at this stage.

7. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Never mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.