Never been able to get into chat

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Flying Fox, May 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flying Fox

Flying Fox Well-Known Member

It says the chat plugin is not supported whenever I click on it. So I am assuming it must be with my computer. Could it have something to do my computer java?

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

3. Flying Fox

Flying Fox Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot, that was very helping. It seems to have done the trick - all it says now is missing plugin, and I am installing java right now. :D

4. Petal

You are very welcome :hug: glad i could help :)

5. Happy2bpainting

Happy2bpainting New Member

I am having the same problems. I cannot maneuver this site at all! I get MORE depressed, and would like the chat. I have great difficulty opening up. I am new.

6. Petal

Hi there and welcome to the forum. Could you explain the specific problem you are having with chat?
    I'm sorry you find the site hard to nagivate, you will get used to it.

7. Lune Bleue

Lune Bleue Member

I can say that I haven't been able to log on the chat for about a week now while being able to before.
    I'm using an apple computer however (tho I was also before) and ever since it has stopped working I've tried it on Safari, Chrome and Firefox without success. Don't remember exactly what Safari and Firefox told me but Chrome just waits a while and then tell me the web page isn't responsive and offers me the option to "wait" or "kill page" (waiting eventually resulting in the same message appearing again).

8. Zaheer

Zaheer Account Closed

try from ur mobile ..this link http://client0.addonchat.com/chat.php?id=72766

9. Zaheer

Zaheer Account Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.