Never been to site before...anyone hear me?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sufforsnuf, Dec 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sufforsnuf

sufforsnuf New Member

Desperate. Sad. Confused. No tears left to cry. Physical pain has led me here and I am so ashamed and guilty and lost........what do I do? I am doing more harm by being alive cuz all who love me are helpless to help me

2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

You are heard and will continue to be. Welcome to SF. We hope you can find some solace and/or contacts here and receive the help you need. Just allow some time for others to respond. Take care,

Mike

3. 1victor

1victor Well-Known Member

You didn't give us much information about what happened but I see at least one positive thing - you have someone who loves you.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Keep posting okay venting what is causing you pain reach out again keep doing it as there are alot of people here who can relate and give you support Welcome to the forum.

5. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

hi
    welcome to SF...please dont be shamed...people who love you if maybe they dont know how to help you...then you should show them the way...let them interfere more in your life...
    And people who love never ever get harm of been alive than you do in your dead...never even repeat that in your head...that what make depression & sadness...people who realy love will get the painless feeling when you die & be realy happy when you are alive what ever the situation you are in...hope you feel better soon
    take care :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.