Never done this before.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Withered Dragon, Apr 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello...

I am new here (obviously), and I've never really joined a forum like this or any kind of voluntary support for suicidal tendencies.

I started to become chronically depressed when i was about 13 then and I was lied to and forcefully admitted to a in-patient mental health hospital for suicidal/homicidal minors (under 18).
    So I've never been very keen on seeking help since that (and other less helpful) incidents.

In my adult life I've usually been a pretty happy person. But now I'm dealing with some incurable illness's and chronic pain which has royally messed with my life. Add in a dash of family problems and I'm growing more suicidal/wanting to hurt myself, each day lately.

I don't have any friends anymore. And I'm still not sure why I signed up to this forum...

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, Withered Dragon. Welcome to SF. :arms: I'm sorry to hear that you're having a hard time of things. I'm glad you joined the site and I'm sure you'll find lots of support here.

3. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Hey Dragon, Welcome to this site. There are a lot of people that deal similarly with those issues here. And I hope you can find maybe some support here and understanding. :hug:

4. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

you signed up because you know we will all be your friend and we all will care about you:)

5. SagaDesu

SagaDesu Member

Hello^^ good to have you here!

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am glad you chose to seek support to help you deal with your issues. I hope you find what you need here. :hug:

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi nice to have you here i hope you can talk to your doctor as well to see what can be done to help alleviate your suicidal thoughts hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.