Never ending cycle

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by etc07, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. etc07

etc07 Member

Ive posted twice on the forums now,Im still having the same thoughts that I cant get out of my head no matter how hard I try or try to keep myself distracted. Im writing my mom a letter in the morning telling her I am having negative thoughts,I am leaving to go to Florida with my dad for a few days. Then if its not extremely better,Im going to do something. I cant go on in the cycle of feeling great then feeling like hell. My meds worked for a bit but stoped. I dont want too talk to my friends about it anymore because I dont want them to worry or think im a creep and stop talking to me.Just wanted to share my thoughts.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm glad you told us how you feel, and I think you're doing the right thing by writing your mom that letter!!
  3. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

thanks for sharing your thoughts. they are heard here. i'm sorry you feel this is a never ending cycle, but i have to say it shouldn't always be this way. hopefully we learn and grow from our mistakes and from those people and situations around us. that's where change happens.

i've been through quite a bit in my day too, and the one thing that has helped make the unbearable doable is when i try to make or see the good in every situation. i can't always see it, but to make some actual good come from it promotes healing in myself. just something to consider. my pm box is always open. please feel free to use it at any time. i will listen. please take care
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Maybe you should call your doctor before you leave for Florida and tell him the meds aren't working..I agree with the OP's that it's good you are writing your mom a letter before you go.. That way she knows how your feeling when you get back..You always have us also for support...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.