Never ever trust anyone

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by boo, Oct 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

NEVER, trust anyone with your private infos ever! even if you think you can trust that person! Some fuckers are so selfish they think they can play god with your life and decide what's good for you. well fuck them!!!!! fuck them!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for triggering me you fucking asshole!

2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

:hug: Here if you need to talk.

Not everyone is bad. There are a few good people out there.

3. boo

boo Well-Known Member

And stop messaging everyone telling them about our discussion you fucking moron!!!! how would you like it if i tell them your dirty secrets? yea thats right, you wont like it much will ya!? so fuck off!

4. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Oh wow, now that stupid bitch think she can play god with my life also. Jesus fucking christ, i can't trust no one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . I'm going to find another site and stay anomymous from now on. Fuck both of you assholes. I but i just hope these two fuckers get whats coming to them.

5. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

oh fuck you minh, im so sorry for fucking caring about you.
    and im so fucking sorry that you understood steve all wrong
    yes im talking to him now, because we are worried about you,
    we dont want to lose you, god damnit

steve says:
    well he told my not to do anything stupid*
    and i said i would try
    he meant dont call thr cops
    i meant i would try not to kill mysefl

6. boo

boo Well-Known Member

oh wow steve thanks, maybe i should tell everyone what a sick person you truly are?

LOL, mmm so he actually admit he wants to kill himself unlike me? maybe i need to call the cops on him then! lol! nice

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Don't know what's happened boo but don't go...block them, don't talk to them but don't go...we're not all like that *hugs*

8. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

I agree with ivy boo
    I love you poll's popping up every where
    Please stay

9. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I dont want to go IV! You have always been so understanding. But some people think they know whats good for you.

Mars? You dont know a goddamn thing about me.

Can you believe this IV? They are all on skype right now talking about me? LOL, some people think they know shit about me. They dont.

10. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

btw youre a fucking arse, you treat your friends with barely any respect, yet they care so much about you, would do almost everything for you, they gave you money to help you with the rent, I would have done the same. And now you say you cant trust anyone, that they are selfish, fuck them, call them assholes, stupid bitches and I dont know what. You have no right to treat him this way.

These are all words btw, so hate me for it, I dont know you anyway

11. whoaaxxsamm

whoaaxxsamm Well-Known Member

IV20101 there are not like what?
    Boo and Steve are both amazing people.
    I don't understand this at the moment.

Boo, you are acting very childish at the moment to be honest.
    You misunderstood someone.
    He didn't want to call the police on you.
    He would never do that to you.

Please take the time to think about it.
    You are hurting people.
    This is just a big misunderstanding.

I don't want to fight with you Boo.
    I understand you are frustrated, but never resort to blackmail.
    He trusted you with his personal stuff, and that should stay between the both of you.
    He didn't call the police on you, nor did he have the intention to.
    Please realize that.

All he meant was that if you ended up dying, it would be hard for him to stay alive without you.
    I am sorry if you are feeling attacked.
    I honestly mean no harm to anyone, and hope that this feud ends as soon as possible.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2010
  12. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Oh wow, calling me an arse now are you? Everyone knows im joking when im being an supposedly arse. LOL, thanks for telling me what you think, just shows you dont know me at all:) cheers love. YES marsy, im an arse, thats why so many people care for me, your logic is false and laughable.

13. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

:S. I don't know what's going on so I won't take sides, but perhaps you all should keep the personal information to a minimum especially regarding past events. I just mean vent sure and such, but don't blast information about eachother. You might feel justified right now, but tommorrow you might regret posting it.

Just.. try and keep a peace and maybe take a break from eachother for the mean time. Let things cool down and re-approach it with a more cool head. Boos sounds like he's feeling cornered.. just some space for everyone .

14. boo

boo Well-Known Member

It's hard to keep my cool Blake when they are on skype talking something that should have remain between me and him. And you're very right im cornered when now samantha is involved when i specially told her not to talk about me to steve.

15. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

dude man u should know by now i would never betray ur trust, and all i meant from what i said was that if u were to die it would be hard for me... and i would try not to do anything stupid (ei. kill myself). I misunderstood what u said when u meant it another way.... and man u know whats best for u, i havent lived ur life and i would never assume to know or even suggest to you how to live ur life. I only meant that we r friends close friends and if u were to die it would be hard on me and i would have to try not to hurt myself or do something stupid...

16. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

:( I dont know what to say. I don't know the situation, but perhaps since this has been posted they might realize it is causing you a significant amount of stress. Hopefully they will stop.

I dont know the best thing to do, but one thing you could do is to step away from it. No matter what they are talking about it doesnt have to affect you. Try and pull yourself away from them atm, they'll do what they choose to do. Have a little faith and let the situation calm itself down. Stewing over what they are and could be saying is going to make you feel alot worse when you dont have to let it.

17. whoaaxxsamm

You don't have to talk about me in third person. I am in this conversation. I didn't chose to be brought into this. I was pulled in. It's hard because you are both my friends. I am mad because you are being so mean to me and everyone else, and we did nothing but care for you and try to help.

18. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I was never being mean to you, i was talking about mars, although im not happy at all when i made you promised you will refrain from talking about me to steve and you still did.

19. whoaaxxsamm

I'm sorry for disobeying your trust.
    We only care about you, and worry about you.
    I hope you will eventually forgive me, as well as forgive Steve and the rest.
    It's better to forgive before it's too late sometimes.
    I wish you the best Boo.

20. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Please don't try to justify your betrayal. I came to you in hope you would understand and support me. I specifically made you swear you wont talk to him about me. I've always respected your privacy, especially when you ask me not to reveal the things you say. But oh well, we live in a free country arent we?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.