never fading

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shermana55, Jun 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shermana55

shermana55 Active Member

These suicidal feelings just won't go away. They leave and shrink but they always come back, each time weakening me, each time I'm closer and closer. I know it'a selfish decision to end it all, and it conflicts with my religious views, but I'm just so tired or this. I'm so tired of living and trying, I'm so tired of trying just to get beat down. I feel like my brain just doesn't work right, I've been to countless therapists, put on countless medicines, but something feels so heavy in me, so wrong. I can't do this much longer. I want to set a date and I want to end it. I've TRIED AND TRIED AND TRIED TO KEEP GOING, BUT WHAT FOR? JUST TO GET HURT AGAIN? JUST TO FEEL THIS EXHAUSTION, THIS DAMAGE, I AM BROKEN. I AM DAMAGED GOODS. IM A WASTE OF BREATH. I cant do it.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOu are special you are important you are someone hun and you matter okay please know that hun I am sorry you are so low right now just know you can pm me anytime ok hugs

3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Have you told your doctors about these feelings? Perhaps your medications need to be changed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.