Never felt so alone...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Songie, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Songie

Songie Well-Known Member

As I've already said a few times, no one but my boyfriend believes me about what my rapist did last week...but I just found out that my best friend doesnt even believe me. I've known her since I was 6...I've gone through so much with her...she was the person that I ran to when everything went wrong for years...and she doesnt even believe me...

2. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that noone is believing you. That really is a horrible feeling, i've been where you are, when i told my best friend about what happened she didnt' believe me either. And she still doesn't. Thats the ignorance and narrowmindness of people for ya.
    At least you have your boyfriend, and he believes you. Is he supporting you through this? You can cling onto him, he obviously cares a lot about you and doesn't want to see you hurting.
    Have you thought about attending therapy or counselling, or calling a helpline to help get you through this time? :hug: Try and keep your chin up.

3. Songie

Songie Well-Known Member

He was supporting me through this...before my dad heard some stupid rumor and decided that I couldnt see or talk to him anymore and decided to fly me across the country...yeah, he's sending me back to my mom. I just dont know what to do...I cant stop crying and I cant get these thoughts of suicide out of my head...

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope your mom can be more supportive to you keep coming here to for support it hurts when people are saying they don't believe you i know. I think they just don't have what it takes to deal with what is being said. they are in denial. Your mom may just be the one who will listen and give you the help you need take care

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

That is awful, but a testimony to how imperfect ppl can be...it seems you need to include new ppl in your life, which will make something good out of something terrible...big hugs, J

6. Songie

Songie Well-Known Member

Well...it turns out that my mom doesnt believe me either. But ive been talking to Brittany (My best friend that didnt believe me) and she believes me now and is being very helpful. :)

7. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

It's horrible when those you want to trust most dont want to believe. But hun you know what happened. And you need to worry about you. You need to get some help. Therapy or counselling or even a support group. Then you will have people that not only believe you but are in the best situation to help you cope with what has indeed happened. Please look up in the phone book some numbers to what I've suggested. If you dont then you are actually denying in a sense what happened too. And it will haunt you for years. But if you can help you right now, get that phone book for the first step, then you are on the way to getting your life back. Please hun, you have many people here to fall back on for support, we'll help you through this.

8. Songie

Songie Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.