Never felt this bad before

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SnowFallenAngel, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnowFallenAngel

SnowFallenAngel Well-Known Member

I just wanted to get off my chest that I feel so rotten! I haven't felt this bad before and have been thinking that after all these decades of shit that it just isn't gonna get any better.

I've had enuff, although if I had a penny for everytime I said that, I'd be a millionaire!!

Don't want to carry on really, only if things would get better.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Liz boy i am glad you got that off your chest hun and i hope you continue to keep venting here ok it does help. I have had enough too hun and it is so very hard to carry on but one thing we cannot know hun is the future. So for now hun it is better just to deal with each day ok hang out here talk to us and release some of that sadness and pain here on so we can support you Things may just get better hun as some members here have found out things changed and they got to move on hun in a better direction so perhaps our lives will change that way too Here anytime you need to talk ok just pm me hugs
  3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you are going through so much pain and I hope that there is a way that you can get through this and have a better life.

do you want to talk about things that you've done to try to deal with how you are feeling or treatments?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.