1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Never Felt

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by PressedIn, Sep 21, 2006.

1. PressedIn

PressedIn Well-Known Member

Today I felt a way that I've never felt before. I'm not sure if it was a combination of fatigue, anxiety, or what.

Today was the first day that we we're forced to run 1 1/4 mile in gym. It sucks, I'm not physically in shape, and I smoke, so I was choking halfway through it.

When we finished running I felt tired, my lungs and throat hurt, and my legs throbbed, as usual.

But sitting on the curb with other classmates I felt wierd. I'm having trouble describing it to myself as it is now, so bare with me.

So many things flooded into my mind during a 3 minute time-gap. Besides all the physical pains I felt like I wanted to just go away, not even home, just away. I wanted everyone to shut up, I wanted silence but then again, I didn't want it quiet. I felt the urge to just bash my head into something, no reason. I wanted to cut, no reason. It was a horrible 3 minutes that has been haunting me all day.

5-10 minutes afterwards, I was feeling physicall better, but I can't stop thinking of how I felt. I'm confused. I felt like I wanted to cry, hard to admit.