Never Forgotten In My Heart

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Epiphany, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

R.I.P. Jolly

How someone could ever do this to my friend is beyond my grasp. She was an amazing girl with her whole life ahead of her, and someone took it away in an instant. She had a daughter, who was only a year or two old, a mother who loved her dearly, and many friends that thought the world of her. I hope that she has moved on to a better place, and is able to watch over her family to keep them safe in the hard times to come.

:seeyou: :missyou:​

2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

:eek:hmy: Awful :sad:

:hug:

3. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

I'm sorry for your loss. If you ever need someone to talk to, you can always message me.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It must of been devastating for everyone involved. I am sure she is watching over everyone. I am sorry for your loss know she would want everyone to be well and strong. take care.

5. Epiphany

I found out today who shot her. I don't know what to do with the information. Either tell the crime stoppers or tell my little cousin, who was her best friend.

6. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

I'd tell the police.

7. Epiphany

I ended up calling crime stoppers and leaving an anonymous tip, and then called my cousin to let him know. I couldn't leave him out, since he's my close family and she was his best friend.

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

wow :( I'm so sorry :hug: You did the right thing by calling crimestoppers.

9. Sharp One

Sharp One Banned Member

That's probably the way she wanted to go.

10. FallenRyo

FallenRyo Active Member

:hug:

That's so sad, I know what it's like to lose someone you love.

11. Epiphany

But it's not how we wanted it. We wanted to have her around to live out her life to the fullest, not be murdered a week after her 19th birthday.