Never Give Up! 7/9

#938. More powerful than the will to win is the courage to begin.
Orrin Woodward #940. Become the leader of your life. Lead yourself to where you want to be ― Steve Maraboli
#941.
Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
Mary Kay Ash
#942. We may place blame, give reasons, and even have excuses; but in the end, it is an act of cowardice to not follow your dreams.”
Steve Maraboli
#943. The comfort zone is a psychological state in which one feels familiar, safe, at ease, and secure.
If you always do what is easy and choose the path of least resistance, you never step outside your comfort zone. Great things don’t come from comfort zones.”
Roy T. Bennett
#944. Perfection' is man's ultimate illusion. It simply doesn't exist in the universe. If you are a perfectionist, you are guaranteed to be a loser in whatever you do.”
David D. Burns
#945. You cannot continue on the same path and arrive at a different destination. Make the choice to have your actions reflect your goals.”
Steve Maraboli
#946. Stop just cheering for others who are living their visions. Commit yourself to your own success and follow the steps required to achieve it.”
Steve Maraboli
#947. If you think someone or something other than yourself is responsible for your happiness or success, I'd guess you're not that happy or successful.”
Rob Liano
#948. A lack of clarity could put the brakes on any journey to success.
Steve Maraboli
#949. To do more for the world than the world does for you - that is success.
Henry Ford
#950. Make a pact with yourself today to not be defined by your past. ― Steve Maraboli
51. With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable
Thomas Fowell Buxton
#952. If you want to be successful, it's just this simple. Know what you are doing. Love what you are doing. And believe in what you are doing.”
Will Rogers
#953. If you want to be successful, it's just this simple. Know what you are doing. Love what you are doing. And believe in what you are doing.”
Will Rogers
#954. “Who is willing to be satisfied with a job that expresses all his limitations? He will accept such work only as a 'means of livelihood' while he waits to discover his 'true vocation'. The world is full of unsuccessful businessmen who still secretly believe they were meant to be artists or writers or actors in the movies.”
Thomas Merton
#955. You have to be uncomfortable in order to be successful. If you stay in your comfort zone, you would never do the things that you need to do.”
Lights Poxlietner
#956. When you know what you want, and you want it bad enough, you'll find a way to get it.
Jim Rohn
#957. Learn from your history, but don’t live in it.
Steve Maraboli
#958. The speed of your success is limited only by your dedication and what you're willing to sacrifice”
Nathan W. Morris
#959. Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.”
Dale Carnegie
#960. Although goals are important, having a plan of action is vital to the success of those goals. Having a goal with no plan of action is like wanting to travel to a new destination without having a map.
Steve Maraboli
#
961. Start walking your own walk. This journey is yours, take charge of it. Stop giving other people the power to shape your life.”
Steve Maraboli
#962. Waste neither time nor money, but make the best use of both.
Benjamin Franklin
#963. Don't tie your success to anything other than what's inside you
Debra Anastasia
#964. I believe that anyone can be successful in life, regardless of natural talent or the environment within which we live ― Jimmy Carter
#965. The difference between Success and failure is not giving up.
steven redhead, The Solution
#966. Success can be defined in many ways but failure in only one ... quitting!”
Gerard de Marigny
#967. Action is the universal language of success.”
Steve Maraboli
#968. It is said we learn more from our failures than our successes.
Holly Black
#969. It's not always that we need to do more but rather that we need to focus on less.
Nathan W. Morris
#970. “Success doesn't come to you; you go to it.”
T. Scott McLeod
#
971. Many times in life, we are held back from achieving our goals because we do not commit ourselves wholeheartedly. With an escape route in mind, we hold ourselves back from giving our all.” ― idowu koyenikan
#972. If at first you don’t succeed, you’re doing it wrong. Learn from the experience. Try again, but with a different approach.”
Steve Maraboli
#973. When you are just EXISTING, life happens to you… and you manage; when you are truly LIVING, you happen to life… and you lead.”
Steve Maraboli
#974. “It is important that when we make a resolution, or establish a goal, that we take the ACTION necessary to accomplish that goal.”
Steve Maraboli
#975. If at first you don't succeed, remove all evidence you ever tried.
David Brent
#976. Many people succeed when others do not believe in them. But rarely does a person succeed when he does not believe in himself.”
Herb True
#977. Practice is the price you pay today to be better tomorrow – James Clear

#978. Merely believing you deserve something doesn’t make it a reality... but believing you don’t deserve something will prevent you from trying. Most people are capable of more than they believe. Confidence won’t automatically get you results, but self-doubt sets your ceiling – James Clear
#979. Failure is simply a reason to strengthen resolve - John W. Gardner
#980. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism, by developing love for all humanity, because I know that a negative attitude toward others can never bring me success. ― Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich
#981. What good has impatience ever brought? It has only served as the mother of mistakes and the father of irritation.
Steve Maraboli
#982. Success doesn't come to you; you go to it.”
T. Scott McLeod
#983. If at first you don’t succeed, you’re doing it wrong. Learn from the experience. Try again, but with a different approach.”
Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience
#984. The people we consider successful in our society are all people that seize every moment and make the best of each situation.”
Steve Maraboli
#985. There's no talent here, this is hard work. This is an obsession. Talent does not exist, we are all equals as human beings. You could be anyone if you put in the time. You will reach the top, and that's that. I am not talented. I am obsessed.”
Conor McGregor
#986. We're all to driven by materialism. Obsessed with success. With money. With trying to impress people who'll never be impressed.”
Sophie Kinsella
#987. Great losses are great lessons.”
Amit Kalantri
#988. Eighty percent of success is just showing up.”
Stephen King
#989. When you experience a negative circumstance or event, do not dwell on it. Be proactive — put your attention on what you need to do to bring the situation to a positive result.”
Rodolfo Costa, Advice My Parents Gave Me: and Other Lessons I Learned from My Mistakes
#990. Just pick a goal and stick to it―no big complicated secret.
Richelle Goodrich
#991. The French say you get hungry when you’re eating, and I get inspired when I’m working. ― Karl Lagerfeld
#992. You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you have to overcome to reach your goals.
Booker T. Washington
#993. There are no environments where you're only going to win, because life just isn't like that.
Bobby Orr
#994. Luck is a word the bitter teach to the ignorant.”
Steve Maraboli
#995. Everything is easier said than done. Wanting something is easy. Saying something is easy. The challenge and the reward are in the doing.
Steve Maraboli
#996. Look deeply into your soul. You have enough grace and strength to overcome any struggle
Lailah Gifty Akita, Pearls of Wisdom: Great mind
#997. Pursue your dreams. You will be amazed about what you can achieve.
Lailah Gifty Akita
#998. Know what you want and reach out eagerly for it.
Lailah Gifty Akita
#999. Failure is an adventure for continuous learning.
Lailah Gifty Akita
#1000. We must be conscious of this; one day, the life we have, will be gone.
Lailah Gifty Akita
#
1001. Never allow unforgiveness to rule your heart. Let go of your hurts
Lailah Gifty Akita
#1002. Self-confidence and self-courage are your greatest strengths.
Lailah Gifty Akita
#1003. In the race of life, it does not matter who finishes first. What matters most is being able to complete your race.
Lailah Gifty Akita
#1004. Every morning, look in the mirror and affirm positive words into your life
Lailah Gifty Akita
#1005. You can actually create the life you want. It all depends on how daring you desire it
Lailah Gifty Akita
#1006. Act as if it was, and it will be
Lailah Gifty Akita
#1007. Challenges are part of life. Overcoming them makes you a stronger person
Lailah Gifty Akita
#1008. Self-education is lifelong curiosity
Lailah Gifty Akita
#1009. We can only reach the highest height, if we encourage each other
Lailah Gifty Akita
#1010. See the opportunities, not the barriers. See the finish line, not the hurdles
Steve Maraboli
#
1011. You‘ve been given the innate power to shape your life
Steve Maraboli
#1012. Remember, results aren't the criteria for success — it's the effort made for achievement that is most important
John Wooden, Coach Wooden's Pyramid of Success: Building Blocks for a Better Life
#1013. Plant your tiny seeds and keep watering them every day. Soon, they’ll grow
Israelmore Ayivor, Become a Better You
#1014. When it is time to sow, sow and when it is time to harvest, you will harvest. Obey this rule
Israelmore Ayivor
#1015. To become better you, look nowhere else for greatness. All you need to improve and succeed are right there in you
Israelmore Ayivor
#1016. Be enthusiastic for what you want. Work hard for it
Israelmore Ayivor
#1017. Success is deliberate. It doesn’t come as an accident. What you work for is what you achieve. Faith without work is a vain hope
Israelmore Ayivor
#1018. Dare to stretch hard and make it a point to do the hard thing others are afraid to try
Israelmore Ayivor
#1019. Dare to take calculated risks and overcome your limitations. Your scars can make you a star ― Israelmore Ayivor
#1020. You may have good skills and better knowledge, but it is your attitude that will bring people closer to you.”
Israelmore Ayivor
#
1021. Don’t dream of becoming a superior over other people. Dream of becoming a superior over your previous achievements
Israelmore Ayivor
#1022. You will soon regret the bitter words you fumed when you were angry
Israelmore Ayivor
#1023. In a team, everyone achieves better than he/she would have achieved when working alone
Israelmore Ayivor
#1024. Raise the bar for yourself. Increase, improve and inspire others to do the same ― Israelmore Ayivor
#1025. Be confident and see yourself wining even before the victory comes
Israelmore Ayivor,
#1026. Concentrate on the work at hand at the moment. Do it and do it well
Israelmore Ayivor
#1027. To be successful, love yourself and be originally you. Discover what you were born to do and do it well
Israelmore Ayivor
#1028. The degree of concentration you give to your dream will determine your success percentage
Israelmore Ayivor
#1029. Don’t just exist; do something meaningful with your life. Discover a problem and fix it
Israelmore Ayivor
#1030. Don’t just be alive; once you have arrived, find the reason why and make that reason accomplished
Israelmore Ayivor
#
1031. Hurry up and take risks. Risks may make you win, or they will make you learn. Either of the benefits is worth daring for ― Israelmore Ayivor
#1032. Never let the weight of challenges and the duration of your dreams scare you to give up
Israelmore ayivor
#1033. Don’t be afraid to fail. Successful people are successful because they have failed. If you learn from it, then you can get back up. But so many people are paralyzed because they are fearful of failing. They really need to change that mindset and look at it like it’s a learning experience - Anonymous
#1034. I was a shy person and the thought of selling was the most frightening subject in the world. My educated dad, being an intellectual, thought that sales people were below him. I worked as a salesman for Xerox for 4 years until I overcame my fear of knocking on doors and being rejected – Robert Kiyosaki
#1035. I recommend to young people to seek work for what they will learn, more than what they will earn. They should look down the road at what skills they want to acquire before choosing a specific profession - Robert Kiyosaki
#1036. I suggest to young people that they take a second job that will teach them a second skill – Robert Kiyosaki.
#1037. The fear of failure and rejection are the main reasons people are unsuccessful - Robert Kiyosaki
#1038. The most important specialized skills are sales and marketing. The ability to sell – to communicate to another human being, is the base skill of personal success. Communication skills, such as writing, speaking and negotiating are crucial to a life of success. These are skills I work on constantly by attending courses or by buying educational resources to expand my knowledge – Robert Kiyosaki
#1039. When People tell me ‘I only do what I’m interested in’, I say, ‘I’m not interested in going to the gym but I go because I want to feel better and live longer’ - Robert Kiyosaki
#1040. Life is much like going to the gym. The most painful part is deciding to go, once you get past that, it’s easy. There have been many days I have dreaded going to the gym, but once I am there and in motion, it’s a pleasure. After the workout is over, I’m always glad I talked myself into going - Robert Kiyosaki
#1041. Work to learn something new. Why not seek to learn more than to earn. Education is more valuable than money, in the long run - Robert Kiyosaki
#1042. Whatever your passion is, keep doing it. Don't waste time chasing after success or comparing yourself to others. Every flower blooms at a different pace. Excel at doing what your passion is and only focus on perfecting it. Eventually people will see what you are great at doing, and if you are truly great, success will come chasing after you.”
Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute the Sun: The Writings of Suzy Kassem
#1043. The only walls that exist are those you have placed in your mind. And whatever obstacles you conceive, exist only because you have forgotten what you have already achieved
Suzy Kassem
#1044.
#1045.
#1046. Challenges in life can either enrich you or poison you. You are the one who decides
Steve Maraboli
#1047. A person who makes few mistakes makes little progress
Bryant McGill
#1048. Intent without dedicated action is simply not enough. Action without a clear intent is a waste Steve Maraboli
#1049. Every beginner possesses a great potential to be an expert in his or her chosen field
Lailah Gifty Akita, Think Great: Be Great!
#1050. Without being pushed to the wall, we will remain in our comfortable zone. But this circumstance challenges us to find the courage to move on
Lailah Gifty Akita, On Eagles Wings:Rise
#1051. You would not be here TODAY if YESTERDAY was your defining moment. LIVE THIS DAY and move towards your dreams
Steve Maraboli
#
1052. To access your subconscious, is to access your 'higher-self’. The subconscious mind is the guiding force for your entire life Kevin Michel, Moving Through Parallel Worlds To Achieve Your Dreams #

#1053. The greatest battle you must undertake, the foremost battle you must wage, the most important battle that there is, is the battle of courage versus fear – and there can be only one victor - Kevin Michel
#1054. In every moment of choice, you create a new destiny
Kevin Michel
#1055. Achieve complete clarity as to what you intend to achieve, and develop a real 'knowing' of exactly where you would like to be in your life
Kevin Michel
#1056. Embrace your responsibility to dream big
Kevin Michel
#1057. The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it ― Michelangelo
#1058. A real decision is measured by the fact that you've taken a new action. If there's no action, you haven't truly decided
Anthony Robbins, Unlimited Power: The New Science Of Personal Achievement
#1059. Her failure was a useful preliminary to success
Edith Wharton
#1060. One often has to do what they have to do in order to do what they want to do; however if you only do what you want to do then you will never do what you have to do
Dr. C. Moorer
#
1061. Creativity is the brain's invisible muscle that when used and exercised routinely, becomes better and stronger
Ashley Ormon
#1062. Failures make you humble, they make you realize that you are not the center of the world, proving that we are all alike, and they also shower you with wisdom. That’s why I have always been a great fan of failures as they offer you more than success can
Neeraj Agnihotri, Procrasdemon - The Artist's Guide to Liberation From Procrastination

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00