Never give up!

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Daphna, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

You are here for a reason and that reason can only be filled by you. If you don't know what that purpose is think about what role you have been born into. I was born into the role of a daughter, and sister. Two roles I am finding gives me plenty of purpose. Now I am a wife and mother and this has doubled my purpose. Let's not forget a friend and an acquaintance. As you can see I have more than enough purpose to excel in these roles. Only I can do them as I am supposed to. No one can replace me or do them better. I can always improve and this is something I strive to do, but I am confident that I am needed in this life to fill these roles. If I wasn't I wouldn't be here. So remember when those negative thoughts come by that try to tell you different, it's not true!!! Have a blessed day.
  2. SevenEleven

SevenEleven Active Member

Those are kind words, ma'am. The title reminded me of the last time I was "Rick Roll'd"

Never gonna give you up,
    Never gonna let you down,
    Never gonna run around and desert you!

Oh the comedy.
  3. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

The funny part is I have no idea what your talking about. Lol
    It must have been before my time. But thank you for the nice comments.
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Thank you for this, this has helped me as I am playing a few roles myself now :)
  6. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Your welcome! And thank you for answering my post.
  7. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing this link! Blessings..