Never going to be happy

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mordeci, Jul 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

My life is never going to be worth living so why should I even bother. Nothing in my life has gone right and I have reached a point where I am either going to sink or swim, but the thing is I don't want to swim, I think I would rather just drown. I have come to the conculsion that with the way that my mind works, and my circumstances, life is just not worth living so I think I am ready to stop trying and let go.

2. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry that you feel so down. I just said a prayer for you and hope you do too.No one knows the future. When you say it will never get better you dont KNOW that. Maybe you need a new approach to life if it hasnt gone as planned. If someone had a map and got lost you wouldnt tell them to give up travelling right? No, just get a better map. Thats what you need a better map to happiness. We will help you make that here. PLEASE stay I BEG you. WE want to hear about everything that is bothering you and then we can all work together to figure out a better way for you.ITS THERE. We just have to find it. Give us all the information about what hasnt worked and what youve tried to do to fix it.Then we can evaluate the plan and improve it. WE NEED YOU HERE AND CARE ABOUT YOU. Lets start right now putting the energy into the solution. The past is over.Lets MAKE the future better starting now. PLEASE never give up. We are here for you any time you want. Just give us your worries and a pain and we'll figure out a way for you to be happy!!!! IT CAN BE DONE. Lets do it together!

Write if you like,

Marty

3. ready

ready Member

yeah i feel the same way. i feel like a slave coming to the new world knowing their fate and just waiting for the right time to jump off the boat for a big breath of sea. i don't feel life is worth living, then i have a good day and it is again!

i've learned, for me, understanding the bad is necessary to enjoy the good. that said, knowing how much bad there is makes waiting for the good moot. sometimes i just want black...

4. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Dont let the negative side win. Ready You are right about the difficult days making the good ones sweeter. Just hang on and fight the negative. You WILL win. All that pain is there to be overcome. Joy will come and you will see it was worth it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.