Never going to be happy

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mordeci, Nov 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I am never going to be happy in my life, everything I do in life I end up failing in. School work is becoming too much, I am probably going to flunk out, either I don't like my friends or they don't really like me or a combination of the two. I am completly isolated and alone, no one will talk to me, money problems are coming up again, its all getting to be too much and I don't know how much more I can take.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi M and so sorry you are feeling so down again...you are not alone here and there are many ppl who do care...just as a sidebar, so to speak, I was on probation for 3 semesters of my college career (lol) and today I am a successful professional...as they as, whoever 'they' are, it is not where you start, it is where you finish...J

3. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I won't even have the chance to get on probation, they will kick me out at the end of the year. I have no money, no friends, no family that cares, whats the point in going on.

4. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I will never be able to live a funtioning life so whats the point in going on, nothing ever works out for me anyway.

5. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I see I am being ignored once again, this is why I stop coming to this site, I can't even get help here, lol, I should just go.

6. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

have you considered taking a leave from school? and returning when you are feeling better? i took time off in my undergrad and it was a good decision. got some counselling, worked for a bit and returned later. i was on the verge of flunking, too.

7. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I already took a leave in 08 they won't let me take another leave, I either do it or fail.

8. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

can you appeal? you have medical grounds, i'm certain you could get a doctor's note. i can't imagine that they'd harass someone with a physical condition that interfered with school. you have as serious a condition, one that really needs your attention right now. worse case scenario, you might have to walk away from school just so you can focus on getting better. i think you need to do anything you can to survive right now because your current situation is leading you towards suicide. and i don't want that for you.

9. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

No the school works on national crediantals their is no medical grounds or anything like that, if I walk away from school I will have nothing, honestly I would rather kill myself then walk away, but at the moment it looks like I will just fail out then kill myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.