never happy

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by themeaze, Nov 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. themeaze

themeaze New Member

4 months ago i OD and unfortunitly lived. 2months ago had another chance to leave but friends got in way so didnt take it . but every day after wish i had i understand that friends are great but i cant live forever for them. sometimes its not enough. im new to this place, its nice that theres a place for us rejects. my family doesnt understand or i feel want to. i od before going to see my psychistrist, gave him my suicide note. he thought i just wanted attention didnt take it serious. so when i pass out with my casemanager, she didnt kno what was wrong. it was great i tryyed to reach out and they didnt get it. while on respirator for 3 days my family and friends were there to support and pray for me. but once i woke up they were gone the crisis for them was over but not for me. cuz i woke up i didnot want too. I STILL WANT TO DIE i have to figure out a way not to wake up so they dont find out
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm glad you found us. This is a good start for you. You will get a lot from being with us here because we go through the same feelings. The best thing to do is to keep posting here and let us walk with you through it.

One step at a time. Keep going to your doctor and be upfront with him. If you don't get what you need, get another doctor.

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

It sounds like your doctor is an ass..I agree with Chargette you should find a new doctor..That really stinks your family left after you woke up.. Have you talked to them since?? You might want to think about going into the hospital so they can diagnose whats going on with you.. Maybe take a copy of your suicide note..Your reaching out for help and no one see's it..Stay with us and let us help support you..Take Care!!
  4. Eire

Eire Member

Get a new psychologist...remember, psychologists are only humans as well and have bias. They are just people...and most don't want to hear it, most have a network of psychologists that they call when annoyed. Now what I recommend is someone who has something higher, read about Buddhism. I'll private message you =) I want to help others, that's really the only point I see in my life, I suppose that's what I live for, but yea I'm not depressed, i just don't feel much of anything and I'd rather not be here lol, unless I can help people.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.