never have I been so tempted

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

worthless dirt

to just put the gun to my head and pull the trigger. Better to give the damn little brats one moment of shock then they can live with their dad and be better off than they apparently are with me. I can't do anything right, not even favors for the little monsters, and all I get in return is lies and disrespect and messes and waste and bullshit. I wish, short of having never been born, that I'd never had ANY kids at all.

worthless

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Hun, kids can be the absolute pits sometimes and when you're feeling low it can feel like there's nothing positive in having them.

What's actually going on with them? You mention they are disrespectful, that you can remedy, no way would my son dare to be disrespectful he knows I'd marmalize him, a firm hand and loss of privileges works wonders.

Please don't let your kids make you feel worthless, kids are really good at spotting our weak spots and manipulating parents. You're the parent, you have the control (know it probably don't feel like that right now but..) pull em back into line and don't take no shit.

PM me hun if it all gets too much.

blackfire

some days are better than others. it just takes patients when dealing with kids. they have energy.. they also can be ungrateful and not realize it. just take a deep breathe. it will be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00