• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

Never land

Dani24

Thought i was getting better. I thought life was supposed to get better. I don’t want to eat anymore. I don’t want to sleep. I don’t want to do anything. I just want to be numb for a while. This life isn’t working out for me. I just want everything to stop. Sit in a dark room and stare at ceiling for days. I want that feeling when it’s seconds in between life and death and everything fades to black. Second of nothingness. For once pain is not felt. It’s just nothing. Its kinda hard for me to grasp the idea that there is life after death. I just don’t believe it. How can that be? I think when you die, there’s nothing. Exactly where I want to be. The concept is just too unreal. People should just forget I Ever existed. Erase me from their minds That way i can just go away. Paint me invisible, let me fade away, let the <mod edit - method> sail me along the waters of never land.

Last edited by a moderator:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$255.00