Never Okay

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Anam_Cara, Apr 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anam_Cara

Anam_Cara Well-Known Member

im never okay... never allowed to heal.. nothing ever is okay truly in my life... the pain is too much, too great. suffocating. i need to die. im deluding myself thinking things are going to be okay. ive tried being positive, but it just gets worse...

2. Anam_Cara

Anam_Cara Well-Known Member

i realize no one gives a crap about me in the end, i'm just another faceless person behind a screen, and some words. im not real to anyone, just makes this all easier for me..

3. pastelmoon

pastelmoon Active Member

You are a real person to me sweetie. You're very confused and lost right now. I can emphasize with you because I've been in the same situation before. Where you cannot possibly see any light at the end of that long, dark tunnel but it is there. Not all situations in life can be handled alone. That is when you need friends, family and support. If you have no friends to turn to or family then please PM me. I'm always available to talk to anyone in need and I'm sure there are others just like me on here. You are not alone and even though I don't know you I certainly don't want any harm to come to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.