never seeing her again...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by justmeonlyme, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

so today i saw my counselor...
    she has decided that that will be it... today was my last time seeing her...
    OK so i didn't feel like she ever really helped... ive been seeing her for over a year now... but when she told me that this would be it i got so scared... she didn't help... yet for some reason it scares me so much that i will never see her again... im so confused about how i feel...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

she was your support someone to talk too who would listen at least and who tried to guide you. I am sure you can book a follow up appt down the road if need be ask her

3. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

aww. I'm sorry to hear that Emma. Like Violet said, she was your support and someone to talk to that would listen to you unconditionally and help you. But why would she just cut it off? I mean, normally they would have to see that you're getting better to actually do that. I hope you are getting better. But if you say she didn't help, then why not look into getting a new one? and maybe this time, this one will help? I'm here if you need to talk! :hug: :wub:

4. k2hsharpe

k2hsharpe Antiquities Friend

perhaps she helps you in ways not obvious?
    even just a little (can be an awful lot?) ...

tell her how you feel about this
    : -)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2010
  5. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

I'd ask your doctor for another one or explain to your old therapist how you feel.
    It's always good to have someone to vent things face to face, someone you can be 100% open with.

6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I'm around if you need to talk, Emma. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.