NEVER talk to cops...EVER!!!

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by worlds edge, Jun 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

2. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

Oh man, if criminals were smart we'd really be in trouble.

I hate the police.
  3. notwanting2live

notwanting2live Well-Known Member

yeh the police is useless, they just think that they have authority, and that they can control everyone, and that they cant ever be defeated but they can. trust me.
  4. Ha!

After reading that yesterday (and watching both videos), watching Law & Order and CSI in the evening were pretty surreal!! NO ONE ever pleads or sticks to "the 5th"!!!! :laugh:

Besides, I'm hooked on Robert Goran acting as bizarre as (if not even more than) the perps and playing them like a stratovarius...:biggrin:
  5. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Hmmm. Well. Cops are a necessary evil.

On the one hand, they can be just as thuggish as any criminal. They really can ruin your life (sometimes even if they know you're innocent). They are a mechanical arm of a system. A cog. You can't talk to a cop like you would your buddy. He's not your buddy. He's not there to help you (as the cop in the video said, they might if they see you're just caught in unfortunate circumstances but don't count on it). They're there for one reason. To investigate crimes and put people in jail. They don't care if the laws are fair. They don't care why you did whatever you did (or what they think you did).

As the cop said. They will lie to you and they can try to trick you. They don't care and it isn't illegal. They do it all the time.

On the other hand, we need 'em. Good cops are all that stand between us and anarchy and us and bad cops. The truly good ones will not try and put innocent people in jail.

But here's the thing. All cops have an "us and them" mentality. And everybody is a potential criminal in their book. And of course, the attorney in that video is right. If a cop wants to talk to you, he probably thinks you've done something illegal. You don't have to answer his questions so why should you?
  6. pit

pit Well-Known Member

So I take it you can't walk up to a cop, slap him on the back, and say howzit goin'?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.