never this depressed

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pachrissy, Oct 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pachrissy

pachrissy Well-Known Member

i have never been this depressed. i use to self harm along time ago. pain is so bad i gave in to self harm and feelguilty now. but it didnt help the depression any. i am only starting therapy. saw doc for the first time to be evaluated for meds. he asked me if i had a plan and i told him no. i dont know him yet.i saw my therapist 2 times for an intake. havent seen her in 1 and 1/2 months. she can only see me every 2-3 weeks. i had a car accident and could nt make an appointment. but i know i cant trust her yet either. the road im on is a very dark and narrow road. i have never had a plan.i am scared. there is not much to hold onto. helppppp. i can only live in this pain for so long.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and so sorry you are feeling so do you know you cannot trust the therapist? maybe there are things s/he can help you with that will help you to feel takes time to trust someone and feel that you can have a collaborative relationship with that person...hope the meds and the therapy help you to find some relief...big hugs, J
  3. aki

aki Well-Known Member

hey, I don't really know what to say. Just I'm sorry you're going through this. Your therapist could help you a lot, even if you don't see her as often as you'd like, it could still help a lot to talk. Is there anyway you get more support? Like ask your doctor or something. Anyway come and post here whenever you want, everyone's nice here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.