never thought i would find myself here

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by saturdaylad, Sep 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saturdaylad

saturdaylad New Member

I met a girl in december and we fell deeply in love with each other she had a little boy who i took on as my own and up untill aprill time we were a really happy little family, then things went really down hill there had been warning signs before but nothing to major it just seemed that she didnt really have deep emotions she could kind of turn them on and off i stuck with it but in august she broke it off, i didnt mind too much but new it would be hard with the little boy but assumed we would stay friends and i would be able to gently move out of his life, but to my astonishment when i tried to make contact after we split she sent me loads of really foul abusive text messages which i couldnt really get my head round as id been a really good boyfriend and she was the one who broke up with me, so anyway i left it a couple of weeks and got loads more abusive text messages, so basically ive lost my girlfriend and wont get to see her ittel boy again who i have grown quite attached to, ive tried going out drinking with my mates, and slept with 4 or 5 different girls but i cant seem to get over my ex and her son, and have really been thinking about ending it all, i dont know why just dont know what else to do

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

im sorry to hear that things didnt work out for you. it is hard to just be tossed out like the trash even when there is a relationship with children.

for what its worth ...
    it sounds like your just trying to fill the void right now. the 4/5 girls the drinking. you cant go out trying to replace what you lost. it doesnt happen.
    it sounds like she doesnt want anything to do with you .. i would just move on and hope for the best for her son. remember the good times you had with him and wish him the best.

what you lost is not reason to end your life. you have alot to give and there will be someone that will be the one that lasts a life time.
    dont give up on your life because something didnt work out. it seems you have good things to offer, so bide your time and wait for the right one.
    sleeping with every woman you can isnt forming a relationship.
    stay strong and realise that if she dumped you... its her loss.

3. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

yeah. sounds rough. but obviously she needs to deal with a few things. could be she still has feelings for the father, or she doesnt want you to replace him in her sons life. dont rise to her bait. ignore her if needs be. just dont let her bring you down
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.