Never thought I'd live to tell...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by riz, Jan 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riz

riz Senior Member

So I've developed this need to slowly start writing suicide notes. I don't have any date or anything set, or even plans to do anything soon. I just want to give my final words to the people I love the most. It almost feels like I want them to know that it wasn't a hasty decision. I've been dealing with these feelings for a long time, and they might not know that.

They are short notes. They are tucked away in my journal. Addressed with the person's name at the top but they are mostly thank yous. Like I spend a lot of time telling the person how much they meant to me.

Is this something I should be getting help for? I, for the most part, find them to be a healthy release--but I am dealing with SI and it just proves how skewed my perspective can be.

Any thoughts?

2. eisha57

eisha57 New Member

I used to do that alot.
    i played drums at the time, and hid them in the bottom of the drum stool.
    dozens of them.
    lucky for me i had two drum stools.
    and i keep finding some here and there.
    i gave some to people.
    years after they were written.
    i realised that everything i wrote was what i wished i could tell them, or wished they knew.
    then i thought, why the hell cant i tell them?
    and i couldnt find a reason.

3. Boratz

Boratz Well-Known Member

[I've been dealing with these feelings for a long time, and they might not know that.

They are short notes. They are tucked away in my journal. Addressed with the person's name at the top but they are mostly thank yous. Like I spend a lot of time telling the person how much they meant to me.

Is this something I should be getting help for? I, for the most part, find them to be a healthy release--but I am dealing with SI and it just proves how skewed my perspective can be.

Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

I've been dealing with these feelings for a long time, and they might not know that

What do you lose if you tell them. Just be prepared for the worst reaction so are not disappointed..Invite them to this forum so these idiots has something to learn how their idiosynchracies consumed their lives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.