Never thought I'd post here again ...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by blue shoes, May 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blue shoes

blue shoes Well-Known Member

but here I am. I can't explain. I can't even try to explain how I feel, and frankly, it's just a matter of time. I tried, I serarched for help, there is no help in this fucking country. Unless I can afford to see a private psyhologist, which I can't, not to mention that in this state, I would need every day counceling. I am so sad for the few people who won't be able to get over it. But every fucking minute is a torture. I never thgought someone copuld feel so low.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi again and so glad you thought to come back and post...sorry you are not doing well...just wanted to let you know that you are welcome, and i hope you continue to post to let us know what is going on for you now...big hugs, J

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Sorry that you are in such a bad place right now. But if you cant get the help you need from professionals, you atleast have the membrs here that can understand your pain and help you through it. Please stay and post why you are feeling so bad.

4. blue shoes

blue shoes Well-Known Member

Thanks both.

:sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.