Never thought this would happen =(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Leiaha, Mar 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

but, I have had enough. It's never going to change. I'M never going to change!! It would be better all round if I wasn't here anymore :cry:

2. starryeyed

starryeyed Well-Known Member

Dont think like that.Bet loads of people would miss you.

3. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

No, they really wouldn't :( As I found out today I am unimportant all round!!

4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

what is it that happened?

it sounds to me like you are a very sensitive person, and it is easy for things to get you down when you are sensitive.

please talk to us.

I bet that you are so totally wonderful and amazing and you don't even realize it! the messages that you deserve to get about yourself are not always the messages that you get.

are you responsible for the dancing giraffes that bear your name?
    I LOVE THOSE GIRAFFES SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

:Leiaha: :Leiaha: :Leiaha: :Leiaha: :Leiaha: :Leiaha: :Leiaha: :Leiaha:

oh and I love you too! :)

5. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I really like your avatar too btw

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Don't give up Leiaha. We care about you. :hug:

7. You are very much needed here to be our chat/forum buddy.. We need you.. who say you are unimportant..? :hug:

8. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I don't think anyone would say they didn't want you here!

9. catecholamine

catecholamine Well-Known Member

This too shall pass. Or so they say. But I'm sure there are people who would miss you - it's just hard to see when you're really down.
    I thought people didn't care a whole lot about me. But after I did something dumb, I ended up in the hospital. It was very serious and they transferred me via ambulance (lights and sirens on) to a bigger hospital, probably the most prestigious hospital in my state. My memory is scant, but I remember coming to, just for about 10 seconds, and my grandmother was there holding my hand with probably 8 or so family members behind her. I had family members driving up from 5hrs away and my mom driving in from 9hrs away. They thought I was dying. And they all came, they all cared enough to. And I thought they didn't care.

It's probably the same for you - they care...people just forget to show it sometimes. Sometimes we forget to show it too.

10. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi please know you are cared about greatly by many here. YOu are important and you do matter okay please know that hugs to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.