Never told anyone

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by My_eyes_lie, Oct 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My_eyes_lie

My_eyes_lie Well-Known Member

I'm afraid that people will tell me what happened "isn't that bad." So I'm going to put it here. Let me know if it qualifies as rape/assault.

My "abuser" used to finger me on the school bus even though I didn't want him to. This happened for a long time. eventually he got his license and offered me a ride to my house. He told me he forgot something at his house and needed to stop there. We stopped and I went in and he told me he wanted to show me the room they just had added on. From there he kissed me and put me on the floor. He took off my shirt and rubbed himself against me. I told him I didn't want to do anything more. He took his penis out. held my arms down with his knees and told me to suck it. He had his black belt in karate and I was scared. I said I didn't want to but he kept saying I had to. So I did. He pulled out and finished all over my stomach. i am still disgusted by this incident. I will never forgive myself and I feel like I should have prevented it.....

2. Zoe

Zoe Well-Known Member

You should report him.

Bastard.

:(

3. My_eyes_lie

I was 14. He was 16. I am 26 now so it's probably a little late to report. But I still hate myself every time I think about it

4. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

Yes that is abuse,
    no matter what way you look at it,
    sadly.. scum are out there that get something out of seeing oher suffer,
    chin up,
    Pm me if you ever need to talk xx

5. raincloud

raincloud Well-Known Member

That is pretty bad. I'm sorry that happened to you. Anyone would be disturbed by that. Don't feel bad for not stopping it. He's the one who should have stopped it, not you. You told him you didn't want to do anymore, and even if you hadn't, he held you down. Of course you're traumatized, and YES that counts as rape and assault. It's really frightening to think of how often people get away with stuff like this.

6. My_eyes_lie

I really can't thank all of you who responded enough. I have always felt like it was my fault and people would judge me for this and blame me. Thank you so much. Perhaps now I can start to forgive myself and move on (what my therapist and I have been working on, FOREVER).

7. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

why are you doing this? This is obviously something that is causing her pain and you want to come on here and make fun of her for it? People come here for support not to be treated that way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.