never wanted to do it more

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Nessarose, Apr 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nessarose

Nessarose Well-Known Member

i overdosed earlier and i feel worse than ever and i;m crying and a mess. my mom's trying to guilt me because of my cat and that almost makes me want to stay around just for my kitty but that can't change how horrible i feel. i'm scared that i messed up my liver or stomach and i've been cold and shaky. no one to talk to right now. i feeel horrible.
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

nessarose, i responded on your other thread. please go to the hospital to get checked out. you need supportive people around you right now, and your parents aren't really helping, are they? could you call a hotline and share with them what you've shared with us?
  3. Nessarose

Nessarose Well-Known Member

I'm afraid of hotlines because I'm afraid they'll send an ambulance unless i called on my cell phone or something. My psychiatrist will find out in the morning, and yeah i have a therapist as well, so maybe they'll have me come in soon or go to the medical doctor to check out my organs, i don't know.

thank you for your responses.
  4. lilella44

lilella44 Well-Known Member

go to the hospital hun, please. there might be delayed liver damage if you dont go and get checked out.

please be ok =]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.