Never will be happy

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Mordeci, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I see no point in going on I never will be happy, I am to weak to change my miserable life, I don't see the point in going on any more.

2. hiram

hiram Member

what is your situation?

3. hiram

hiram Member

were you happy once and lost it?

4. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I never really have been happy, no matter how hard i try to get better I seem to fail at every turn. I am quickly loosing the will to live.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Mordeci , what do you think is preventing you from being happy? Think about what could potentially make you happy and work on it :hug:

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are loosing your will to live or just lo:hugtackles:sing the ability to fight. No matter how weak you think you are you still have that little bit of fighter in you You still have the ability to say ffff everyone and fight for you. Please reach out and try new medication out all time for hard to treat depression. Valdoxan is so new not in the States or Canada yet but said to be excellent take 1 only at supper very little side effects and no weight gain. works differently on the brain then other antidepressants works 2 ways. See still hope please hang in there try new therapy new meds never give in okay. You are definitely worth the fight so don't give up yet.

7. WldHair

WldHair Well-Known Member

Definitely talk to a psychiatrist about the different meds available to you. I know for years I was against meds, but finally got on Cymbalta and it works perfectly for me. So it is possible.

Chaeya

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.