Never will have a normal life :(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by life, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. life

life Well-Known Member

I am a weirdo...İ act weird i talk weird....i am mentally ill!....I dont deserve and yet will never have a normal life!...Once apon a time i was normal!.......For the last year i am telling to my self not to be sccared of life and all the pain will go away..well i guess i am just decieving my self...My brain is gone....İ dont know what i am doing....Everyone understands that there is smthing worng and that means from the out-side i look ill:sad:........................İ started saving money for my big od...I hope i can save a lot of money and then choose the right place and time....

2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Wouldn't you rather spend that money on developing yourself. Taking a course, or then go for a holiday. I do hope you get better! :hug:

3. life

life Well-Known Member

There is no hope...No future ahead!...İ will just suffer even more...thx for the reply

4. Fatman1966

Fatman1966 Antiquitie's Friend

Thats just not true, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

We are all weirdos in our own way, every one in the world feels like that at some point in there lives, it wont always be the same, believe me, I should know, even at 40 I'm still a bit of a freak, all sorts of nonsense going off in my head, but I don't let it bother me like it used to.

Try not to think about "stuff" so much, go out with other people when ever you get the chance, even if you don't really want to, try and a laugh and a joke when ever you can, find someone to talk about the "stuff" thats going off in your head over with, a friend, a counsilor, some random stranger that is willling to listen, if that helps, let it all out in here, that can be a good way to work out what is bothering you and the folks on here are always willing to listen and offer advice.

Save up the money and get something nice for yourself, or for someone else, if that makes you happy, a few moments of real joy, not chemicaly induced joy can go a long way.

You wont always feel this way, things can get better, they did for me and I am one hell of a fucked up weirdo, I must be to have made the huge mess I have of my own life, but shit happens, just takem me a real long time to deal with it, but its getting better, you wont always feel that way, honest.

5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Just because your mentally ill doesn't make you any less of a human being then those who are not mentally ill.

You know something, with all the discovery's scientists are making, it actually becoming known that there really isn't something that is normal. Normal doesn't really exist, we're all different in our own ways.

You can still make your own life.

6. life

life Well-Known Member

İ know how to die..İ have everything...i searched the internet for maybe 1 year now.....When i say smthing i do it...İ will do it!!!!!!.....

7. Fatman1966

Fatman1966 Antiquitie's Friend

It doesn't have to be that way.

I did that, I went there, where you are going.

But

Some 8 years later, I am still here, it can get better, it will get better.

You wont always feel the way you do now.

There is nothing brave or manly or noble about taking your own life, it doesn't take a great amount of inner strength, its not a selfless act, even though like me, you might like to tell yourself it is, thats just bullshit, give it some time, things will get better.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2007
  8. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

normal is relative totally. what is normal for one may not be for another it is relative. please continue to share here. we want to help support you to feel better the best we can. please take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.