Never works... thirteenth overdose since last June...

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Sycotic_Sarah, May 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, so my thirteenth overdose, took this on Friday the 18th, one of the more serious ones, I overdosed ALOT on a medicene that won't be mentioned, but it did some serious harm to me after I took it. I felt ill, sick, shaky. So, early morning I went into my moms room, I told her I felt ill, I fell to the floor and had a convulsion aka a seizure, that's when things got rough, she got me to bed and in the morning she phoned NHS direct then they sent an ambulance. I got to hospital, my pulse was racing, blood pressure was high and I was feeling incredibly sick. They took bloods, they gave me some fluids and I was told I'm very lucky that this didn't kill me. The hospital physciatric(sp) came to see me, then I was told my bloods were fine, BUT, the overdose had inflammed my stomach lining and I would probably be sick for the next few days but to keep my fluids high and to get alot of rest, aswell as that, I've now got diarrhea due to the overdose. It isn't very pleasent. I feel sick, dizzy, hot and horrid. I feel even more horrid that I didn't succeed in what I wanted to do - at least have some damage done. Apparently if I took anymore, it'd have been very toxic to my kidneys and I could have died, which scares me a bit... but at the same time, I just, I dunno... I always fail, just makes me feel worse. However, now they are going to get in contact with doctors and see about me getting a diagnosis for depression/some sort of mental health illness and get me on a treatment plan. *sigh* I won't be overdosing for a while now because I feel like puking when I see tablets let alone swollowing so many.

So, that's what happened. Joy to the world, Sarah's not dead. :sad: :mad: *sigh* Sarcasm by the way. :dry:

2. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

I'm glad you're not dead babe! I'd miss you so much if you died!

3. yeah, well, now I'm in pain, the thing I guess I wanted through this. So, good for me huh? Shame it is the pain I don't want.

4. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

I'm so glad you're alive Sarah, but sorry you're in pain :hug:.

At least this may mean you get some real help at the end of it :unsure:.

I love you to bits, please don't cut me out. You know I'm always here for you, even if I am a total screwball myself :rolleyes:.

Hope you feel much better soon, :hug: :hug:

x x x

5. I dont try and cut you out. Thanks... :hug:

6. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Sarah hun i know im not online much recently so im not a lot of use.i just wanted to say that im so sorry youve gone through this all again....and still seem in so much pain.i am just so glad you survived though truly.And one day i hope the services can give you the help and support you so so much deserve.

When im online one of the first things i do is look for your posts.....youve helped me so much.....and i wish i could help you more too.Hugs if wanted.Its ok if not.i dont want to offend.Just please take care hun.i miss you.

7. :hug: I'd love hugs, especially from you Kath.

I've missed you, I still do, maybe we could have a good chat oneday soon? :hug:

8. Twisted Sweet Lies

Twisted Sweet Lies Well-Known Member

Glade your ok. Over doses usually don't work for suicide which is why I've never understood why people keep trying it that way. When I wanted to kill myself I pretty much had a full proof plan but chickened out of it.

9. My best friend died through overdosing. I find it hard to believe the amount of times I try, I fail, yet when he did it, that one time, he succeeded.

*sigh*

10. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

I'm new here, but I'm glad your still here. And I see lots of folks here who care about you. :hug:

Please be safe. :hug:

11. I don't wanna.

Yeah, I'm glad people do but I wish they wouldn't. :(

12. hopeless

hopeless Well-Known Member

i know how you feel (or at least i think i do). i've tried to kill myself for the past 13 years. tried so many times and so many different ways that i lost count. each time i fail, i feel worse and worse just like you do. people like us just need more help than anyone can give us.

take good care and just know you are not alone.

i hope the pain stops for you and you find a way to keep going, but if you die, i'll be happy you aren't hurting anymore.

13. No, you don't. :mad:

In other words, EVERYONE WILL BE FUCKING HAPPY BECAUSE MY EXISTANCE HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH, NO LONGER WILL I EXIST INWHICH HAPPINESS WILL BE ACTIVATED IN EVERY FUCKING PERSON! :mad:

14. onebeforebreakfast

onebeforebreakfast New Member

I really don't get why it works on some people and not on others, really pisses me off. I've heard about love sick teenagers dying after taking a couple of paracetamol with a bottle of vodka yet some people are fuckin thorough, taking tens of the fuckers and just get up and walk away. Happened to me when I was 15, I took over 40 paracetamol with a bottle of vodka, waited to die; absolutely nothing happened so I just gave up and watched tv. Even people who shoot themselves in the head can survive. The only way to make sure, I reckon, is to go to the clinic in Switzerland, but they can only take people with physical problems 'cos they can be prosecuted by zealous, self righteous, anti euthenasia people who say everyone's gotta live no matter what. These people are worse than terrorists in my opinion. Anyone know where I can some barbs? lol

15. -Deception-

-Deception- Well-Known Member

During the last month I've done some serious and quite meticulous researching on the web to find the best meds to OD on, and I've found them. I won't go into the details about them here though.

What I do have to point out, however, is that PARACETAMOL WON'T KILL YOU. It'll only kill your liver and some other vital organs, which, if you go untreated, sure will kill you, but it'll be a painful and horrid death (among other things your skin will turn yellow-ish). Paracetamol is pure poison but not lethal, so stay away from it if you want to die painlessly and with some dignity.

16. I didn't overdose on <Edit:Method> :confused:

And, I have overdosed on that twice now anyway, and I myself have done my fair share of researching on methods through OD and medicine effects, etc, and found out a great deal about them. What if I want to die through painfully and slowly methods? You wonder why the heck I've used this method so much. :dry:

17. Why the hell isn't their bloody medication names blanked out? HUH? why the hell is it always mine
    damn it.

18. -Deception-

-Deception- Well-Known Member

I was referring to onebeforebreakfast's post.

And may I inquire as to why you would want to die a painful and slow death?

19. well cheers for hijacking my thread dudes.

and because i deserve it, DUH. :l

20. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Sarah :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.