Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLonelyAloePlant

TheLonelyAloePlant Well-Known Member

my friends are all pretty. i'm the ugly duckling. their pictures come out perfect without the help of photoshop and i have to smudge and blur out every imperfection that i have.

i'll never be as smart as they are. a 4.0 every semester and never below a B. best student in the class.

so far they've got smarts and beauty. you know what else they have? friends beyond their own school. I have 1 friend that doesn't go to the same school as I do. pathetic, right? don't say "where will they be in 10 years?"

all of them will be successful parents while I, no matter how hard i try, manage to hit rock bottom. i'll be the beggar women asking for pennies, not them.

furthermore, i almost got my brother beaten up by leaving him at a park because i was bored and drunks showed up. i could have killed him. killed him

i'm sure no one would care if i died anymore.
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Sorry to see your down. Do you dislike your brother or is he just a nuisance. I to always found ways to avoid my brother. Now that we're older we have mended the fence between us.
    You might say it had a ripple effect. I also didn't get along with my dad, so I took the initiative to let go of all that anger and sat down with my dad. He told me it does his heart good to see me and my brother getting along.
    Sorry I didn't mean to go off on a tangent. I hope you can find a wayto set things straight with your brother. He won't always be there. Someone has to take that first step towards healing your relationship. Then again I don't know you and I don't know the circumstances between you.
    If you need to talk to someone feel free to PM me!!!! I'm on and off the computer all different hours of the day and night. Good Luck!!!:chopper:
  3. unbearable

unbearable Well-Known Member

Please do not compare yourself to others, its a sure way of losing yourself, who you are as an individual and a way of feeling inadequate and depressed, i had friends in the past who were really beautiful, i was ignored by all the other peers for this and even picked on because i wasnt a looker. These people who judge are not worth it, they are shallow and not worth knowing trust me, but saying that you havent said that anyone has treated you like that for the way you look, maybe you are being hard on yourself and only you see yourself that way. You are still a caring person who people love. As for friends out side of school? when i was in school quite a few years ago now, i live in a small area so all the people my age within a 25 mile radius went to my school and i didnt know anybody out side of that, its really not important the mass of people you know, what is important is those one or two friends that you are close to.
  4. handinglove

handinglove Guest

I agree with unbearable Don't every compare yourself to have everything infront of can be what you want dont let other people make you down for what they have.your brother,ive done alot worse to the people i love.things will work out. remember you are blood :D keep your head up,i Bet your such a beautiful person ! all the best xxx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.