New 10 Year Iraq Plan Could Make Soldiers Suicidal

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Righteous, May 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Righteous

Righteous Well-Known Member

As some high school people and people who are desperately seeking employment are looking forward to feeling safe about joining the military because of the Iraq withdrawal next year, some new information has come to light.

Here's a story from

An army chief says that the US is ready 2 be in Iraq for 10 more years. He's saying some shit about how the world would remain dangerous and unpredictable if the troops leave. Common sense would tell u that the world is going to be dangerous and unpredictable regardless of the war. The war is just things more fucked up. Now even though he's only an Army chief, it is very suspicious as to why this plan is getting any attention. People are already tired of the war and they want their families to come home. A story like this shouldn't of even made headlines.

Now before u think about going to the Army, you're going to have to ask yourself are u going to be comfortable with being in and out of a dangerous war for the next decade? I mean, thats 10 years of risking getting your dick shot off, the possibility of being a POW, and u won't have a good sex life cause u will be constantly at war. I think its illegal for troops to have sex at war, even if they are married.

And think of the innocent babies that are going 2 be killed because of the gun shots and explosions. 10 more years of war is definitely going 2 be enough time for thousands of babies to be murdered.

I don't think that Obama has said anything about this 10 year extension yet, but don't be surprised if he approves it. After all, he did just fuck off $91.3 Billion on the war. I'm not trying to force anyone into not joining the military because hey, I'd rather see u in the military than to be a broke and miserable. I'm just saying u need to consider the facts and consider trying something else as a career.

If u are a soldier, stand strong because I know the next 10 years will be hard. All I can say is that the only real solution is for the soldiers to stand up for themselves and not be pushed around by the government cause the government will not be nice enough to end the war.
  2. MeAndYou

MeAndYou Well-Known Member

Fucked up. Sorry but the soldiers are not protecting me over here they are actually making us LESS safe. But i nkow thats not their fault. I want them all back home.

The bottom line is where there is war there is profit and where there is profit there is greed. The soldiers need to stand up as one and say "im not going back" when they come back home. They are stronger in great numbers and there is no way theyd take 50 thousand troops to jail.
  3. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

MeAndYou, you better believe they would. Possibly executions, too. Mutiny isn't so hot. It wouldn't be a political success, but it's a national NECESSITY.

Anyhow. Normal humans can survive any adversity. It takes a special sort of person to be suicidal... Like us. :) Great Depression didn't include mass suicide, for instance.
  4. the_juggalo

the_juggalo Account Closed

ummm fuck is one thing why didn't i hear about this???????

to all members dont join the miltary

look at me i have nightmares every night
  5. Righteous

Righteous Well-Known Member

Actually you're right. Rebellion is the only way the troops are going 2 get any justice. They are basically facing 2 choices

1) Stay in and out of Iraq for the next decade while riskiing their lives, going to a POW camp, and missing out on family life.

2) Stand up and form an anarchy against the government. They shouldn't settle for jail. If the government tries to arrest them, they should fight back or kill themselves to avoid suffering.
  6. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I have read statistics that indicate a rise in the rate of suicide for U.S. soldiers continuously over the last decade or so.

One reason could be the types of drugs the soldiers are given to stay awake for long periods. Although the top brass claim they do not know about them, they certainly look the other way when they find out.

One thing is certain: given the history of this country and war in general, anybody who signs up should be prepared to go to war. I have not heard of a ten year plan by Obama, but it could very well be true that this is being discussed behind the scenes. I'm sure we will have some kind of force in Iraq for many years to come, just as we have a base in Germany and in Saudi Arabia.

Also, we will be in Afghanistan for at least another 5-10 years and will leave behind another base there as well.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.