New 3 Minute Depression Cure.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by PainEngulfsMe, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PainEngulfsMe

PainEngulfsMe Active Member

2. painsource

painsource Well-Known Member

3. livingdeath

livingdeath Active Member

There is no helpful information on that web site. That web site is about selling a product and making money. Never trust "information" on web sites that are selling something. They're interested in your money, not you.

4. Gemma

Gemma Member

Oh dear... does he really think some crappy CD is going to cure anyone's depression?? I agree with livingdeath, this is nothing more than a money making scheme.

It's would be laughable were it not taking advantage of vulnerable people...

5. OneMoreReason

OneMoreReason Member

Hmmm, so the site can vanish at any time... and then what happens to any refunds? :dry:

6. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

Helen Waite is usually in charge of refunds for that type of thing.

Want a refund? Go to Helen Waite.

7. painsource

painsource Well-Known Member

Anything that works be it a depression cure,get rich program,weight loss secret,etc.If it really worked for everyone it would at least be on 20/20,Oprah,etc.

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

There is no such thing as a 3 minute cure. I wish people would quite trying to cash in on other peoples' problems or weaknesses. It is sad when society comes to that point.

9. claycad

claycad Well-Known Member

Wow, I was appalled at that website! First this guy didn't even come up with the 3 minute "cure" and now he is trying to sell a CD for $97! How much does it cost to burn a CD now days? no more the 50 cents I'm sure (alot less in bulk)? If I came up with a real 3 minute cure that could be so easily distributed as on a CD, I would like to think I would give it away for free, or at least at a wholesale cost which would be next to nothing.

I've come to the realization that I don't want to kill myself because I am depressed. I want to kill myself because there are jackasses like Mike Freeman in the world. Oh the immorality is intolerable!

10. animebling

animebling Well-Known Member

That damn smirk on his face just makes me want to punch him.

11. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

So, he's not a doctor. He's not a therapist. He's just a guy with good teeth. This guy is a snake-oil peddler for sure. He keeps saying "click, and your depression's gone". More likely it's "click, and your money's gone". I hope they are able to shut this guy down before he rips off some vunerable person and makes them feel even worse. :mad:

12. I think it's a bunch of bullshit as well...sad that people feel the need to try and overtake those of us that really suffer from depression. The page would have been somewhat entertaining if it wasn't taking advantage of people in need.

13. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Ooohhh look at his shiny smile. All happy. The perfect hunk. yum yum! What a guy! Oh wait no he's not, he's a fucking spooge case because he believes he can cure a disease that manifests itself over years. You can't even cure fucking ham in two minutes let alone a disease. Maybe if he wasnt the poster child for some shite product I wouldnt be so damned mean to him. As he is...

14. maxx

maxx New Member

Hi I'm new here and the reason I found this site is cuz I googled 3 minute cure. When I saw this I thought the same thing..This has got to be some sort of a scam. Well I'm not sure if it is or not but I am willing to try anything to get better and since I have the money I bought it!!! I should get it in about a week and once I try it I will be glad to tell all of you if it works and what the secret is.. I hate to see people being depressed when there is so much in life to be happy for!!! For the third time in my little circle of depression and anxiety I am tired of the up and down cycle of this life and am ready to get off this rollercoaster. If this trully works Then thee is a god and my prayers have been answered!! I'll keep in touch and let you know:yes: There are a few home remedies for depression like Apple cider vinegar (2 tbls with a glass of water of juice) and taking cold showers are 2 of my favorites..Do't mock em till you try em:smile::twocents: just my thoughts

15. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

So maybe we should delete this thread then? :unsure:

16. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

17. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Nothing like a bit of thread revival, eh? :tongue:

18. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Haha, like that would actually work! Total b/s

19. Entoloma43

Entoloma43 Well-Known Member

Zomgz I bought dis 3 min depresion cure, it rly workd!

20. Just_a_guy

Just_a_guy Well-Known Member

Black magicks!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.