new, advice please

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by lost&unsure, Oct 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost&unsure

lost&unsure New Member

Hey, new here. im jus gonna jump right in, try and explain but looing for some much needed advice.
    Been feeling suicidal for a long long time. tried to hang myself 9yrs ago, panicked, have been down, low for long time. s/h weekly sumtimes more. Od'd on ad's few weeks ago, as can see didn't work. have been seeing CT 2/3 times wk since then, seeing a MH consultant mon i am worried that if i tell her my thoughts might end in hospital. the CT have asked numerous times whether i would go in, (they've given me choice). have kind of said to them dont want to be here. i also dont answer alot of their questions, dont want people to find out and judge me.
    i do want help but also know there's no point. it doesnt get better. im indoors pretty much all time, im holdin on to get to my place far away to hang myself, i dont want to do here for people to find me, i dint know what to do, please response would be really helpful to me.
    Sorry for hogging didn't intend to write so much.

2. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!!! Well the way to see it is this. The hospital at the moment have given you a choice. If you dont take it and they view you as getting worse or non-complying then they will enforce it on you and you will be in hospital whether you like it or not. If it makes you feel any better most of us on here have been in the same situation as your in now. Dont worry about taking up so much space with a post, if it makes you feel a bit better do it!! :hug:

If you ever wanna chat or whatever PM me or just grab me in the chatroom and ill chat to ya.

3. lost&unsure

lost&unsure New Member

Cheers pineappletree

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2009
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am glad you have sought another form of support. You need to be honest with your MH. I know you don't want to risk hospitalization, butit may be what you need. The more support systems you have at your disposal, the better your chances of changing things. We will do what we can to offer support. Please take care and stay safe. :hug:

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to sf :)

6. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

welcome to sf, you can post as much as you like, and we will never judge you, as pineapple tree said, most of us have been in the same position as you are in now.

take care and stay safe

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Lostandunsure,
    Welcome to the forums!! I agree with the other peeps.. We all have similarities.. I'm glad you are seeing a T/C but you need to be honest with them or they can't put together a treatment plan that works for you..Why don't you want to go to the hospital?? It's not that bad.. Sure you loose some rights but it's for yours and others safety..
    If you want to tell us more about what brought you to being depressed then we can better understand you situation and offer better advice..
    P.S. I have been in the hospital ten times voluntarily and never had any problems other than being bored so take a book...

8. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey :) welcome to the forum :hug: we can offer you as much support as possible - the more support avenues that you have the better probably. take care and see you about soon :)

9. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

hi
    how are u
    welcome to SF
    u can PM me anytime :)

10. Silvio

Silvio Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.:stars:

Hope you find the support here and don't worry, I'm sure a lot of people here knows how it's like to be judged and so they won't do so, you're not alone.

11. lost&unsure

lost&unsure New Member

Hey, thanks for all your comments. i dont know reason/s why im like this, maybe its my nature, who knows. Just wanted to say thanks.

12. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

glad you reached out for support please keep posting lots of people here do care we really do

13. TaraB3ar

TaraB3ar Well-Known Member

welcome! This is a good place for you :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.