New, Alone & Scared

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by monicaaaph, Oct 16, 2016.

1. monicaaaph

monicaaaph Member

Loneliness is killing me
  2. PhoenixFailed

PhoenixFailed SF Supporter

I know how that feels. I'm new here too, but have found sites like this to be a lifesaver in the past. There are many people who feel similarly and want to help. It helps me feel more connected and I hope it does for you too.

Do you want to talk more about what is going on? It is also okay if you do not feel up to it right now. Wishing you good things.
    monicaaaph likes this.
  3. monicaaaph

monicaaaph Member

I hope it makes me feel less lonely and more cared about because I don't really speak to many people about what's
    Going on I feel alone - and often no one is aware or really asks how I am doing so because people are actively checking up on me is a comforting thing.

Yeah I would like to talk, I'm here for you to talk to also, feel free to drop me a message.
    PhoenixFailed likes this.
  4. PhoenixFailed

PhoenixFailed SF Supporter

Similarly, feel free to drop me a message or post--you'll get to know more lovely people here that way too.

Wishing you only good things
    monicaaaph likes this.
  5. monicaaaph

monicaaaph Member

I will drop you a message later on tonight.

Here's to better days :)
  6. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum and the SF family. Please feel to chat to others in the chat rooms. You will find people in a similar situation who want to help YOU.
    monicaaaph likes this.
  7. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to the forum. Hugs. Here if you want to talk.
    monicaaaph likes this.