New and Feeling Suicidal

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Legion, Mar 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Legion

Legion Guest

Hi I've had depression before and I feel think I am on the verge of entering it again as lately I've been continuously thinking about my futile situation and I don't I can get out of my situation here.

1) My business collapsed and I owe the banks almost two hundred thousand in total.

2) Due to business collapse, I can't find another way to earn an income even to pay my monthly instalments.

3) With no income coming in for some time before the collapse, my savings dried up.

4) The banks are going to sue me for bankruptcy and there is no way I can pay.

5) My wife, due to my financial collapse has just left me.

in other words, there is no way out. I've been sleeping a lot lately and somehow, depression is starting to set in and I'm afraid. I'm aware that if I let my mind run, it will sink further but I can't control it due to the situation I'm in.

Coupled with the current economic situation where everyone is talking about how bad and how impossible it is to survive, it further makes me feel that my situation is impossible.

I really don't know what to do. Everyday, I wake up with great dread and have nothing to look forth to.

and I'm already 40.
  2. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

You said they are suing your for bankruptcy, did you file?

Do you have an attorney? If you havent, I would consider filing a bankruptcy.
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and too long ago, I went through something on my spare change with my business bottoming out...this truly stinks...keep yourself focused without too much blame; get retraining or what is needed to be viable in this market place...and put one foot in front of will make of luck, J
  4. justafool

justafool Well-Known Member

Throughout human history, financial struggles has been the norm.

Try to put all your financial problems to one side and evaluate your feelings about life and death from a non-financial perspective.

Yes, your wife leaving you is a bad thing. But can you imagine the possibility of falling in love again someday? Focus on that if you can.

Money problems should never lead to suicide. That's human history talking.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.